Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So now the possible baby count within this story is confirmed to be three with the woman who bullied the girl who worked at that food shop being number three. Was so hoping we would finally see the MC rearrange Minnie's guts but alas I guess it isn't time yet. Hopefully Chad (I named my MC this) will eventually get the chance to do this along with Amy before he goes back home to Grandma.

But on another note Grandma has the best superpower. Only she can keep her daughter and grandson in check when they are miles away with the punishment of being "disappointed in them." It rivals Shizuka cuteness superpower.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Dear Dev,
Please don't forget about Alina and Aiko because we haven't. As much as we love Shizuka, she also just reminds us the ones we left behind and the bullshit explanation of "the boss likes them so they're okay" isn't really good enough. We really need to get them out of that place. Maybe they could work at the bar with the Ginger Army or we could always use more maids at Grandma's house.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well you put a trans dog in a game people will mention it.
He was being sarcastic, it's been mentioned ad nauseum, more or less every update someone brings it up.

Dear Dev,
Please don't forget about Alina and Aiko because we haven't. As much as we love Shizuka, she also just reminds us the ones we left behind and the bullshit explanation of "the boss likes them so they're okay" isn't really good enough. We really need to get them out of that place. Maybe they could work at the bar with the Ginger Army or we could always use more maids at Grandma's house.
Can't remember at the moment who Alina is but Aiko is only a side girl, she may pop again later but that's it. It isn't a case of the boss liking them, she isn't indentured, she's "just" an employee so in no danger and yes, since the dev says it is it IS good enough.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
He was being sarcastic, it's been mentioned ad nauseum, more or less every update someone brings it up.

Can't remember at the moment who Alina is but Aiko is only a side girl, she may pop again later but that's it. It isn't a case of the boss liking them, she isn't indentured, she's "just" an employee so in no danger and yes, since the dev says it is it IS good enough.
There's no Alina, but there is a Lina. She's the real estate agent

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Please don't forget about Alina and Aiko [...]
I gather you meant Asami, little Shizuka's mother. Well good news for you, there's content with her coming soon.
However, HornyyPussy is right about Aiko, even if you'd like it differently. You can easily cycle through Moonbox's posts and confirm that. People need to chill, especially when others take time to provide accurate information.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I gather you meant Asami, little Shizuka's mother. Well good news for you, there's content with her coming soon.
However, HornyyPussy is right about Aiko, even if you'd like it differently. You can easily cycle through Moonbox's posts and confirm that. People need to chill, especially when others take time to provide accurate information.
Yes, I meant Asami. I suck at names. Thanks for clarifying. Also, I wasn't questioning the fact that Aiko is a side girl, but it seems like most girls in the game are 'side girls' and yet Asami and Aiko are the only ones not in the banner. I was also a bit irritated by HornyPussy's implication that because the "Dev said it's enough, it IS enough". Blindly following white knights that think Devs can do no wrong are annoying and I don't have the patience to deal with them.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Ok that's weird then if you've replaced the files.

You did copy the "game" folder with the patch in to the main folder of the VN (where the *.exe is)?
He's playing the Mac version. There is no exe. The file locations are completely different.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I meant Asami. I suck at names. Thanks for clarifying. Also, I wasn't questioning the fact that Aiko is a side girl, but it seems like most girls in the game are 'side girls' and yet Asami and Aiko are the only ones not in the banner. I was also a bit irritated by HornyPussy's implication that because the "Dev said it's enough, it IS enough". Blindly following white knights that think Devs can do no wrong are annoying and I don't have the patience to deal with them.
So I'm white knighting because I think the dev is right huh? I had an ounce of respect left for you up until that moment but GOD I hate that phrase, it shows a way below intellect calling someone that just because you agree with a dev.

Off to ignore you go!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Guys I just stumbled upon this game and I'm trying to download Part 1. For some reason I can't get the patch to work. The patch for part one is a folder titled 'Game' with a scipt.rpy file, a GalleryScenes.rpy file and a 'gui' folder. I tried replacing the existing game folder with the game folder from the patch, but to no avail. I tried replacing all the files one at a time, but that doesn't work either. How exactly am I supposed to apply the patch for Part 1? I'm using a Mac if that's important.
To patch Ren'Py games, you need to add the content of the game folder found in the patch into the game folder found inside the app. (/Contents/Resources/autorun/game), replacing existing files if necessary. Do not replace the game folder itself. That won't work for a patch.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
White Knights? Sorry, but if you ask, then rebel against the answer, it is NOT the fault of who answered.

In this case, the only possible answer to your doubt if they'll be ok, is that " The person in charge of the story, says they'll be ok, they'll be ok" there's not even a hint of grey area on that.

We have been dealing with this dev for quite a while, HornyyPussy in particular in a closer way, that he'll divulge if he wants to. We trust his word. We trust that in the event of a change of mind he'll tell us. So, your sudden arrival and placing doubt on the answers you get, without knowing who you got them from, is NOT our fault.

You got correct answers to a malformed question even, take it. Or not. Insulting who took time to try to answer you, is on you.

Peace :(

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Then I'll shut up since I know absolutely nothing about Mac!! :)
No worries.
FYI, it's worth noting that while the folder structure of Mac versions are completely different, the content of the actual game folder (with the script files etc are) is identical to the one found in the PC version. That's why a Mac user can use the same patch files. It also makes it very easy to build a Mac version of the game out of the PC version if needed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This is the Italian translation of:
Grandma's House [v0.20]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD ITALIAN

since no one cares it's probably my last translation of this game posted here​
Thanks Daniele, added to OP.
Can't speak for others but I appreciate your translations.

Nobody's white knighting dude. You commented on dialog you clearly didn't read and HornyyPussy told you what the dialog actually said. There's no need to get your panties in a twist.

And yes, if I say something is the way it is, it's the way it is. This entire game is random shit I made up, how else would it work.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks Daniele, added to OP.
Can't speak for others but I appreciate your translations.

Nobody's white knighting dude. You commented on dialog you clearly didn't read and HornyyPussy told you what the dialog actually said. There's no need to get your panties in a twist.

And yes, if I say something is the way it is, it's the way it is. This entire game is random shit I made up, how else would it work.
So it basically functions on chaos theory?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes