Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Another great update MoonBox ! It was so sweet how it worked between the MC and Amy, really loved it and the lewd parts were simply amazing, Minnie is adorable, can't wait to see what will happen once we will be back at home.:D
Also seeing Nana taming those two brats only with her disappointed face was simply Awesome she's the best!!!:love::love::love:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I don't know what that is but chaos sounds about right :ROFLMAO:
To summarise the theory: "Chaos: When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future."

Also the so called Butterlfy Effect is part of chaos theory, oversimplified version of it goes something like this: "Butterfly flaps its wings in the Caribbean and it will create tornado in the US."

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Thanks Daniele, added to OP.
Can't speak for others but I appreciate your translations.

Nobody's white knighting dude. You commented on dialog you clearly didn't read and HornyyPussy told you what the dialog actually said. There's no need to get your panties in a twist.

And yes, if I say something is the way it is, it's the way it is. This entire game is random shit I made up, how else would it work.
Look, I enjoy your game and I really wasn't trying to start a bunch of shit with my original post.

My issue is that you've already established that the owner of the massage place has treated at least one person extremely poorly, even going as far as threatening to sell her off for sex. Then you say that everyone else there will be fine just because of what? Because the owner is only a complete shithead to SOME people? It's not a great explanation and it doesn't really alleviate the feeling that Asami and Aiko are stuck in a really shitty situation. I'm just being honest. It's meant to be constructive not to start shit.

My issue with HornyPussy's response was that I read it as "It's enough because the Dev said so" and that's not an opinion. It's just stating that you are correct because you're the Dev. If HP (for short) would have given more of an opinion and less of a white knightish response, I wouldn't have had an issue. Maybe he's not a white knight and he just knows more about you than I do, as someone else implied. That's fine. I'm not disputing that. I can admit it if I was wrong. I was just giving my opinion based on that one response. I've gotten into it in the past over on the Acting Lessons board about how shitty the game ended and I've gone toe to toe with loads of white knights that think that DrPinkCake is the greatest dev in history and everything he does is God's holy scripture, so I'm a bit sensitive when people seem to be blindly supporting everything a dev does without a hint of independent thought or the willingness to acknowledge an opinion that disagrees with the direction or choices a dev makes.
That's on me. I shouldn't be so quick to judge.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Another great update MoonBox. I especially loved the part where the MC and Amy are basically competing against each other and then getting busted at every turn. First by Minnie and then by the cops. But then you take things up a notch by not only putting them in jail but also by having them get grounded by Nana and put under hotel room arrest. Can't wait to see what happens to the MC and Amy when they get back home.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Look, I enjoy your game and I really wasn't trying to start a bunch of shit with my original post.

My issue is that you've already established that the owner of the massage place has treated at least one person extremely poorly, even going as far as threatening to sell her off for sex. Then you say that everyone else there will be fine just because of what? Because the owner is only a complete shithead to SOME people? It's not a great explanation and it doesn't really alleviate the feeling that Asami and Aiko are stuck in a really shitty situation. I'm just being honest. It's meant to be constructive not to start shit.
Iirc MoonBox has stated that we will also rescue Asami from the massage place, it would be reasonable that we would also help Aiko out of there at the same time, they were just in less of a risk of being abused, because they have stronger will.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

My issue with HornyPussy's response was that I read it as "It's enough because the Dev said so" and that's not an opinion. It's just stating that you are correct because you're the Dev. If HP (for short) would have given more of an opinion and less of a white knightish response, I wouldn't have had an issue. Maybe he's not a white knight and he just knows more about you than I do, as someone else implied. That's fine. I'm not disputing that. I can admit it if I was wrong. I was just giving my opinion based on that one response. I've gotten into it in the past over on the Acting Lessons board about how shitty the game ended and I've gone toe to toe with loads of white knights that think that DrPinkCake is the greatest dev in history and everything he does is God's holy scripture, so I'm a bit sensitive when people seem to be blindly supporting everything a dev does without a hint of independent thought or the willingness to acknowledge an opinion that disagrees with the direction or choices a dev makes.
That's on me. I shouldn't be so quick to judge.
Fair enough.
The reason Aiko is safe is because she's not indentured to them, her debt is paid and she's basically an illegal employee at this points. Asami is safe, at least for now, because she's too old to be sent to that kind of place. But she's a main girl and she'll be getting out eventually. You'll be spending some time with her in the next update but it's still gonna be a while before her route sees some real progress.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Iirc MoonBox has stated that we will also rescue Asami from the massage place, it would be reasonable that we would also help Aiko out of there at the same time, they were just in less of a risk of being abused, because they have stronger will.
Awesome, that is good to know. I haven't made it through reading all of MoonBox's post on the board, so I hadn't read that. That was literally the only thing I was asking for in my original post. I appreciate the response and the info.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'll reply to this part only.

The reason for them to be ok, is that Asami and Shizuka are indentured servants, they are little more than slaves. They were transported out of their original country and need to pay with work for that "privilege". Aiko, on the other hand is an employee, completely free to come and go.

Shizuka's debt was bought by Allison (Nana) and Asami's is also being worked on. She will join her daughter in coming updates, living with the MC and his family.

We know this because MoonBox said so. So, they'll be OK, because it is been said that they'll be OK, and why.

For future reference, this thread works on a very different atmosphere than most of the threads here. Maybe because the public that posts here have a different frame of mind, or, maybe they are inspired by the type of game we are dealing with. What I do see on my daily visits here is a completely different beast than what goes on all over this site. You can see it too if you stay here longer. Aggressiveness is unwarranted here. Breathe, chill, post. Works wonders.

Peace :)

P.S.: Took too long and this is outdated... ah well already typed it... F IT.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For future reference, this thread works on a very different atmosphere than most of the threads here. Maybe because the public that posts here have a different frame of mind, or, maybe they are inspired by the type of game we are dealing with. What I do see on my daily visits here is a completely different beast than what goes on all over this site. You can see it too if you stay here longer. Aggressiveness is unwarranted here. Breathe, chill, post. Works wonders.
Yea, this thread feels a lot more like a community than most threads I've seen.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'll reply to this part only.

The reason for them to be ok, is that Asami and Shizuka are indentured servants, they are little more than slaves. They were transported out of their original country and need to pay with work for that "privilege". Aiko, on the other hand is an employee, completely free to come and go.

Shizuka's debt was bought by Allison (Nana) and Asami's is also being worked on. She will join her daughter in coming updates, living with the MC and his family.

We know this because MoonBox said so. So, they'll be OK, because it is been said that they'll be OK, and why.

Peace :)

P.S.: Took too long and this is outdated... ah well already typed it... F IT.
Thank you for the info. I remember the part about Nana buying Shizuka's debt. The rest however, the part about Asami joining the household, isn't in the game. So expecting everyone who comes to the board to know that is a bit unrealistic. Also expecting someone to read the entire board before posting is unrealistic.

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
also remember aiko maybe a side char but u gotta remember she is also most likely pregnant since the 2nd visit u cum inside of her and the 3rd visit u do anal so most likely when u go back home u might visit the parlor and find out shes pregnant and just take her with u or just ask if she is truely safe u know

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
All I could think off playing the last 2 updates (missed a couple) is that the nearest beaches to Paris are all a couple hours away on the Channel or the Bay of Biscay. Faster if you catch the TGV to Calais but Calais is a grim place full of English yobs looking for cheap booze & cigarettes. And all you'll do is freeze your balls off, not catch a tan. Our hero should have encountered a spectacular level of shrinkage.

• Wow
Reactions: CircaAD

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Having an issue. I finished ch 1 multiple times. But when I start ch 2. It comes Mc and auntie Liz are having sex in the save. But can't load past save from ch 2. Plus there is an error when loading I didn't get a picture of it. If you ignore it the main screen comes up. Is there a way to check for ch 1 completion and check for ch 2 save file, then continue where you left off?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Having an issue. I finished ch 1 multiple times. But when I start ch 2. It comes Mc and auntie Liz are having sex in the save. But can't load past save from ch 2. Plus there is an error when loading I didn't get a picture of it. If you ignore it the main screen comes up. Is there a way to check for ch 1 completion and check for ch 2 save file, then continue where you left off?
If you saved season 1 when it said 'Save Now' then DO NOT load a save for season 2. Season 2 will auto-detect the save from season 1. So just click continue.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes