Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I, for one, have to thank Moonbox once again.
I love Paris and can't wait to go back there some time. Never could think of anything to make Paris even better than it is. And then he makes us go to the beach in minutes... Brilliant.

Just out of curiosity, Paris was the only place where I ever got stuck alone in a cab, in the middle of the highway, while the cab driver ran after another driver because he hit the brakes too hard and made the guy loose his temper. The screaming went on for long minutes while the meter was running. Then they just went back to the cars and proceed like it was nothing. My boss was paying, so...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It just occurred to me, the housekeeper was speaking and thinking in spanish, not french. Not that a woman from Spain couldn't work in france, but this situation does feel more likely in America

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It just occurred to me, the housekeeper was speaking and thinking in spanish, not french. Not that a woman from Spain couldn't work in france, but this situation does feel more likely in America
I hope you are aware that Spain has a border with France. That both are IN the EU, with free travel and work between countries? Yeah, it's actually quite common to find people of any of the EU countries working in other EU countries.

Well, that was the least weird thing in that multiverse version of Paris.

Peace :)

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"more likely" is a phrase that should never be used for this VN......
Do you enjoy poking holes in my ideas? Is that it?
I hope you are aware that Spain has a border with France. That both are IN the EU, with free travel and work between countries? Yeah, it's actually quite common to find people of any of the EU countries working in other EU countries.

Well, that was the least weird thing in that multiverse version of Paris.

Peace :)
Oh I'm well aware, just it still left like the american media sterotype of having a mexican/spanish woman as a housekeeper, so it just left a little off for that sterotype to be happening in France even if it's very possible in reality

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bob69 and FatGiant

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I had an Italian (& a Tunisian) maid, last hotel I stayed in, in Paris.
Spain borders France, I don't think it's unlikely.

What I do think is unlikely, is finding a beach in Paris.
Oh I'm well aware, just it still left like the american media sterotype of having a mexican/spanish woman as a housekeeper, so it just left a little off for that sterotype to be happening in France even if it's very possible in reality

Reactions: Bob69 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol I get where you're coming from, but I think the standard US maid stereotype is probably Mexican, or South American, rather than Spanish?
Spanish speaking, yes. Spanish, from Spain, not so much a US thing, to the best of my knowledge.

Still, I was far more distracted by Paris suddenly becoming a seaside town, with a beach. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The city is 170km\105 miles from the nearest beach.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lol I get where you're coming from, but I think the standard US maid stereotype is probably Mexican, or South American, rather than Spanish?
Spanish speaking, yes. Spanish, from Spain, not so much a US thing, to the best of my knowledge.

Still, I was far more distracted by Paris suddenly becoming a seaside town, with a beach. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The city is 170km\105 miles from the nearest beach.
stop trying to be logical........

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, have to say I am with S1nsational on that, Spanish speaking, super religious stereo type fits pretty well. Doesnt really matter if she is from Mexico or a different Spanish speaking country. But yeah, it really adds up with the bail and beach in Paris. I at least thought it was hilarious :ROFLMAO:

But I think it's most likely because that's what Moonbox knows to do best :ROFLMAO: It's probably not likely he can just throw out that scene with French or Polish in it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, have to say I am with S1nsational on that, Spanish speaking, super religious stereo type fits pretty well. Doesnt really matter if she is from Mexico or a different Spanish speaking country.
She's from Spain. A neighbouring country of France.
I think this is purely differentiation between Spanish speaking & Spanish.
Quite a lot of South American countries are Spanish speaking, none of them are Spain.
A number of them are portrayed as the stereotypical US maid. None of them are from Spain.

I expect that people from any of the nearby countries will have no issue with seeing a Spanish maid (not a Spanish speaking, but actually from Spain) in Paris, or anywhere else in France.
I'm guessing that you're not European?

Reactions: gojira667
Oct 21, 2022
She's from Spain. A neighbouring country of France.
I think this is purely differentiation between Spanish speaking & Spanish.
Quite a lot of South American countries are Spanish speaking, none of them are Spain.
A number of them are portrayed as the stereotypical US maid. None of them are from Spain.

I expect that people from any of the nearby countries will have no issue with seeing a Spanish maid (not a Spanish speaking, but actually from Spain) in Paris, or anywhere else in France.
I'm guessing that you're not European?
Even though it goes against your argument (sorry), I wish there were Spanish maids here in the UK :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes