Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Looks like I'll be restarting this long ass game lol
Yeah, or edit your save file. But don't know what exactly and if it would break your game.

Just checked it S1nsational, to stop Tanyas route there are 2 ways.
1. At Day 4, after the dream choose "Forget about her"
2. The pull out choice mentioned on Day 19

Would it be from the earlier route choice for "call her some time" or "forget about her" ?
The earlier choice doesn't really matter only that if you forget about her it ends her route already then (I think). I just over flew the script.
Never mind it seems the earlier choice doesn't matter at all because if you say "call her some time" you're on her route, if you say "forget about her", but then "crampie her" you are also on her route. (If I read the script correct)

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Yeah, or edit your save file. But don't know what exactly and if it would break your game.

Just checked it S1nsational, to stop Tanyas route there are 2 ways.
1. At Day 4, after the dream choose "Forget about her"
2. The pull out choice mentioned on Day 19

The earlier choice doesn't really matter only that if you forget about her it ends her route already then (I think). I just over flew the script.
KK will try these two options and see how this changes it. I don't mind her being pregnant but would prefer her not to be, coz don't like crotch goblins lol

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I can't remember fully, was there not two times the decision?

I think you're first asked did you cum inside her or not, and then you're asked if you used any protection the last time you had sex with her.

I think saying you didn't use any protection last time you had sex with her, is the one that decides if she gets pregnant or not.

Or maybe you're game is just incredibly pugged
I don't remember any choice about using protection or not tbh.

Only the one about pulling out or not.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
KK will try these two options and see how this changes it. I don't mind her being pregnant but would prefer her not to be, coz don't like crotch goblins lol
I don't remember any choice about using protection or not tbh.

Only the one about pulling out or not.
Edited my other answer. It seems the first choice doesnt matter at all, only the crampie one does. And that are the only 2 ones that determine if she will come back.

Reactions: MoonBox

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Edited my other answer. It seems the first choice doesnt matter at all, only the crampie one does. And that are the only 2 ones that determine if she will come back.
OK thanks. Dunno whether to have her come back or not as not sure how she'd react to the other routes.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So far she seems accepting on you having other lovers and Nana is definitely happy to see new kid you're having and being Nana to that one. But those early chances are the only options to get her, i think Moon said that she gets sent to become a nun otherwise.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
So far she seems accepting on you having other lovers and Nana is definitely happy to see new kid you're having and being Nana to that one. But those early chances are the only options to get her, i think Moon said that she gets sent to become a nun otherwise.
Can't be letting her become a nun lol

Reactions: MoonBox and Bob69

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Like Carlos Santana said.... "Oh, Maria, Maria
She fell in love in East L.A.
To the sounds of the guitar, yeah, yeah" Now thats all i want

Reactions: Ruffuss

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Skargaroth
All the Tanya stuff from Moonbox I could find. Contains some spoilers for her route. And while skimming thu his answers, he mentioned that "Pull out" is the choice to stop her route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The search is pretty handy if you know how to use it :HideThePain:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Skargaroth
All the Tanya stuff from Moonbox I could find. Contains some spoilers for her route. And while skimming thu his answers, he mentioned that "Pull out" is the choice to stop her route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The search is pretty handy if you know how to use it :HideThePain:
Thanks for this comprehensive reply

Yeah will admit to not being the best at doing ye olde searching for answers lol

Reactions: Bob69

tlrd

Oct 26, 2017
I do not have the gallery scenes for anything beyond part 1. The final page is page 4 and the last scene is you and cat in the cabin. I played through part one and saved where it told me. Now I’ve continued and don’t have any gallery scenes after part 1. Did I do something wrong with the transition between parts 1 and 2?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I do not have the gallery scenes for anything beyond part 1. The final page is page 4 and the last scene is you and cat in the cabin. I played through part one and saved where it told me. Now I’ve continued and don’t have any gallery scenes after part 1. Did I do something wrong with the transition between parts 1 and 2?
Without knowing what you did, it's hard to say. Can you detail the process?

Peace :)

tlrd

Oct 26, 2017
Without knowing what you did, it's hard to say. Can you detail the process?

After getting to the save your game point on part 1 I saved my game then I overwrote the part 1 files with the at the time version 19 the full download NOT the update file. I then was able to keep playing with the previously made save.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
After getting to the save your game point on part 1 I saved my game then I overwrote the part 1 files with the at the time version 19 the full download NOT the update file. I then was able to keep playing with the previously made save.
Part 2 is to be installed in a NEW folder, never over the Part 1 files.

Try that and see if the problem still happens.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes