Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
NOOOO, Cat can't get pregnant, if she does then that means she will disappear like Molly and almost never see her.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
NOOOO, Cat can't get pregnant, if she does then that means she will disappear like Molly and almost never see her.
Do you mean Tanya? Molly (the dog) isn't preggo, I think :oops:.
And I don't think it will be the same with Cat, like it's with Tanya, because for Tanya it's pretty early in game when she comes home pregnant. So Moon decided to not do all the introduction stuff, to include her into MC's home, and after that having to make more renders.
But for Cat, she will be in his home anyways, so there will have to be some "random" renders when you see her in the morning, those renders will just change to her having a bigger belly :giggle: I think :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Preview time

Baby Mama coming for Christmas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Christmas Morning

When is it my turn? :(
Good to see we'll have more content with our baby mama, now we just need more content with our other baby mamas, current and future :p

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Do you mean Tanya? Molly (the dog) isn't preggo, I think :oops:.
And I don't think it will be the same with Cat, like it's with Tanya, because for Tanya it's pretty early in game when she comes home pregnant. So Moon decided to not do all the introduction stuff, to include her into MC's home, and after that having to make more renders.
But for Cat, she will be in his home anyways, so there will have to be some "random" renders when you see her in the morning, those renders will just change to her having a bigger belly :giggle: I think :ROFLMAO:
Hey I promised to leave Molly alone........oh....

• Wow
Reactions: Bob69

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
You can just start part 2 by answering questions about what you did in part 1
Oh right, perfect. I couldn't remember as it's been a while. Thanks :)

edit: MoonBox Might be worth changing this from the OP to make that a bit clearer.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2

Last edited:

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Not sure is mentioned, but how come Karens haircolor change in the scene on the plane?
She goes from blonde to brunette in the scenes.
Made the scenes at diffrent times or meant to look diffrent due to lighting?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Not sure is mentioned, but how come Karens haircolor change in the scene on the plane?

I would put it down as over shadow.. In the light your lighter and in the dark your darker.. thats the only way to explain it

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

I'd say it's mostly lighting, since you can also see the difference in skin tones.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes