tlrd

Oct 26, 2017
Part 2 is to be installed in a NEW folder, never over the Part 1 files.

Try that and see if the problem still happens.

Peace :)
Okay so by doing that I now have the gallery of the latest updates, but I do not have any gallery scenes for part 1. Is that normal?

Reactions: FatGiant

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Okay so by doing that I now have the gallery of the latest updates, but I do not have any gallery scenes for part 1. Is that normal?
Yes. When installing you have to look at the two parts like two different games. If you want the gallery for part 1 also then keep that installation. And as said install the two parts in different folders. Btw, there are also different patches, too.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Grannnyyyyyy's house, I don't wanna stay. I just wanna go home, I don't wanna be at grannnyyyyyy's house.
Sorry guys. Can't help it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anyone else wondering when/if Minnie and Mila are going to do anything together? Same with Annabelle and Sophia?

Most of the families we become sexually involved with become open to incest sooner or later.

Our own family is a given. Two down, three to go. Two if you don't count Jamila, and if you don't you're a horrible person.

The O Reilly family were all already into or at least very open to incest already, we've just made it actually happen more.

Aaliyah and Jada I can see getting more and more sexually involved with each other through us, maybe never without us but certainly while we're there.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Anyone else wondering when/if Minnie and Mila are going to do anything together? Same with Annabelle and Sophia?

Most of the families we become sexually involved with become open to incest sooner or later.

Our own family is a given. Two down, three to go. Two if you don't count Jamila, and if you don't you're a horrible person.

The O Reilly family were all already into or at least very open to incest already, we've just made it actually happen more.

Aaliyah and Jada I can see getting more and more sexually involved with each other through us, maybe never without us but certainly while we're there.
I think the families we've got in on it are good enough. The feelings were already there to some degree, or they're close enough to not mind, and they are all fairly similar sexually and kink-wise.

Minnie and Mila are too different and their kinks don't really coincide. Same with Annabelle and Sophia. And who will Jamila get with, Omar? She's nowhere near his type. And thank Christ for that

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't remember who are supposed to be side girls and who are main girls, but I really need Cat and Fiona to meet and become friends. I think they're really get long. Plus imagine Fi's reaction to learning we're dating our hot ginger cousin. There's just so much potential having the O'Reilly family slowly more integrated into ours

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Preview time

Baby Mama coming for Christmas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Christmas Morning

When is it my turn? :(

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes