Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
She's from Spain. A neighbouring country of France.
I think this is purely differentiation between Spanish speaking & Spanish.
Quite a lot of South American countries are Spanish speaking, none of them are Spain.
A number of them are portrayed as the stereotypical US maid. None of them are from Spain.

I expect that people from any of the nearby countries will have no issue with seeing a Spanish maid (not a Spanish speaking, but actually from Spain) in Paris, or anywhere else in France.
I'm guessing that you're not European?
I am German. I know that there is a difference between Spanish speaking and from Spain etc. I don't have a problem with it, like I said and I know its very likely for a Spanish maid to work in a French hotel, it just fits with the other "mistakes/sterep types". Like I said I found it pretty hilarious.

And you're a bit focused on the part of Spanish speaking and not from Spain. In this context it doesn't really matter cause it's just the stereo type of Spanish speaking maid doesn't matter which country it is from.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Even though it goes against your argument (sorry), I wish there were Spanish maids here in the UK :ROFLMAO:
lol I'm from UK, too.
Was thinking that most cleaner jobs over here are not taken up by English women.
My last memory of staying in a UK hotel, was an Eastern European maid, unsure of nationality.
But, having had an Italian maid when in Paris, one from Spain doesn't seem any sort of stretch, to me.
And you're a bit focused on the part of Spanish speaking and not from Spain. In this context it doesn't really matter cause it's just the stereo type of Spanish speaking maid doesn't matter which country it is from.
It does matter.
Spanish speaking is used to describe people from nations other than Spain, which use the language.
Spanish is someone from Spain. Not the same thing.
The maid was Spanish. People are describing & associating her with a stereotype which uses Spanish speaking. A different thing.
Spain borders France. It is not, in any way, unlikely to see Spanish people working in France.
None of the other Spanish speaking countries do, most are on a different continent, an ocean apart. It is considerably more unlikely, to see a South American, Spanish speaking maid.
Basic proximity gives that.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It does matter.
Spanish speaking is used to describe people from nations other than Spain, which use the language.
Spanish is not the same thing.
The maid was Spanish. People are describing & associating her with a stereotype which uses Spanish speaking. A different thing.
I now will assume what S1nsational meant..
In that context it didn't matter,
I AM AWARE THAT IN THE US THE STEREO TYPE IS SPANISH SPEAKING. And I assume S1national is aware too.
What we meant is the whole Paris trope. No smog in Paris, the Eifel Tower is dark and not over run with tourists, the beach in Paris, the cop using a women being topless as a threat :ROFLMAO:, using a bail system AND THEN going on to a Spanish speaking super religious maid. Doesn't matter if it was in LA, London, or even MADRID. I would still say that. And it's not a complain, it's just something that just fits :LOL: and stood out.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I AM AWARE THAT IN THE US THE STEREO TYPE IS SPANISH SPEAKING. And I assume S1national is aware too.
What we meant is the whole Paris trope. No smog in Paris, the Eifel Tower is dark and not over run with tourists, the beach in Paris, the cop using a women being topless as a threat :ROFLMAO:, using a bail system AND THEN going on to a Spanish speaking super religious maid. Doesn't matter if it was in LA, London, or even MADRID. I would still say that. And it's not a complain, it's just something that just fits :LOL: and stood out.
lol I thought the same thing about the Eiffel tower - no queue for 4hrs to get in! :ROFLMAO:
As I say, the most distracting thing for me, apart from that, was Paris having a beach.
But having a maid, from Spain, did not strike me as out of place, at all.
As I say, I had an Italian maid in a hotel in Paris, years back now, so it doesn't seem strange (to me) for a Spanish maid to be there.

She didn't fit the bill of the US stereotype, for me, so never occupied that position in my perception.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
lol I thought the same thing about the Eiffel tower - no queue for 4hrs to get in! :ROFLMAO:
As I say, the most distracting thing for me, apart from that, was Paris having a beach.
But having a maid, from Spain, did not strike me as out of place, at all.
As I say, I had an Italian maid in a hotel in Paris, years back now, so it doesn't seem strange (to me) for a Spanish maid to be there.
Yeah, it wouldn't be out of place if the other "mistakes" weren't in the game. Thats was my point. Sorry, if I couldn't get it across very well. It's all the stuff together.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, it wouldn't be out of place if the other "mistakes" weren't in the game. Thats was my point. Sorry, if I couldn't get my it across very well. It's all the stuff together.
It's all good mate, I get where you're both coming from. (y)
I don't disagree with your perception, it's just that mine is different, so I try & explain how & why I saw it that way.
Not saying you're wrong for seeing it a different way. (y)

Oct 21, 2022
lol I'm from UK, too.
Was thinking that most cleaner jobs over here are not taken up by English women.
My last memory of staying in a UK hotel, was an Eastern European maid, unsure of nationality.
But, having had an Italian maid when in Paris, one from Spain doesn't seem any sort of stretch, to me.
Yes it's always some dirty bird from parts unknown haha. I'm not staying in shitholes either, all the time anyway ;)
Makes sense for France though, its right next door and Paris is the capital.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, it wouldn't be out of place if the other "mistakes" weren't in the game. Thats was my point. Sorry, if I couldn't get it across very well. It's all the stuff together.
Disregarding the instant access to the Eiffel tower & having it exclusively to himself, the thing that really made me laugh was her food choices.
I like a crepe, with Nutella, or strawberry & cream, or jam. All nice.
She chose double chocolate, vanilla, nutella & a whole host of other ingredients (did they have bacon, too?), then only ate half because of watching her figure.
OK, I mean she could've just chosen something less... But hey! I'm not judging.
Still, the following morning, she has a whole lobster coated in butter. For breakfast. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Disregarding the instant access to the Eiffel tower & having it exclusively to himself, the thing that really made me laugh was her food choices.
I like a crepe, with Nutella, or strawberry & cream, or jam. All nice.
She chose double chocolate, vanilla, nutella & a whole host of other ingredients (did they have bacon, too?), then only ate half because of watching her figure.
OK, I mean she could've just chosen something less... But hey! I'm not judging.
Still, the following morning, she has a whole lobster coated in butter. For breakfast. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I do think, that crepe was not on the menu, that was just her "dream crepe" and then they just ordered it, but yeah super ridiculous. But at least we know what Moon eats every morning o_O:ROFLMAO:
Yeah a lobster in butter in the morning is, well, lets say not for me, but my guess is Moon just wanted it to be super ridiculous and over the top :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I do think, that crepe was not on the menu, that was just her "dream crepe" and then they just ordered it, but yeah super ridiculous. But at least we know what Moon eats every morning o_O:ROFLMAO:
Yeah a lobster in butter in the morning is, well, lets say not for me, but my guess is Moon just wanted it to be super ridiculous and over the top :p
Ha ha ha, yeah, let's just go all out extravagant - but like a kid let loose in a sweet shop! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's it exactly!! By itself it's not a lot, but it's with everything else!!

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Can I ask if the choice when asked if you creampie Tanya actually does affect the story?
coz I chose no to that and just gotten to where she turns up pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can I ask if the choice when asked if you creampie Tanya actually does affect the story?
coz I chose no to that and just gotten to where she turns up pregnant.
I can't remember fully, was there not two times the decision?

I think you're first asked did you cum inside her or not, and then you're asked if you used any protection the last time you had sex with her.

I think saying you didn't use any protection last time you had sex with her, is the one that decides if she gets pregnant or not.

Or maybe you're game is just incredibly pugged

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes