caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I gather you meant Asami, little Shizuka's mother. Well good news for you, there's content with her coming soon.
However, HornyyPussy is right about Aiko, even if you'd like it differently. You can easily cycle through Moonbox's posts and confirm that. People need to chill, especially when others take time to provide accurate information.
Damn now I'm thinking of Shizuka seeing her master and her mother together especially before or during the act.
The awkwardness reaches max if she says if they want to give her a little sibling. :BootyTime:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
also remember aiko maybe a side char but u gotta remember she is also most likely pregnant since the 2nd visit u cum inside of her and the 3rd visit u do anal so most likely when u go back home u might visit the parlor and find out shes pregnant and just take her with u or just ask if she is truely safe u know
For better or worse, no character in the game is pregnant unless we were given the explicit option of getting them pregnant. Otherwise a lot of girls should be pregnant

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
The only explanation for the Paris/Beach dispute is that in this games' world, Paris is really close to home and also really close to a beach, where they have American rules and customs. Also an Eiffel Tower without lights.

Could happen, right?

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
That too has an explanation. If I'm not mistaken, Moonbox mentioned he couldn't fit everyone in the banner because his hardware couldn't handle that much stuff... But, hey, he made improvements recently!
And they're not nearly the only girls missing from the banner. We used to call this a people puddle back in my college days. I'm looking forward to seeing how MB fits Betty and the rest into the current puddle. :p

Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
or that everyone is speaking english. everyone knows french ppl refuse to talk english.
Are there any cities called Paris in America? There's a load of Dublins in America.

Maybe we can all pretend MC was just visiting his aunt who was only a few states over. It would explain a lot

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes