taru

Apr 23, 2018
Oh gods, the maid is going to become the new Molly aren't they? Every new player commenting on them when they get to her
i dunno what that means i just wanna know why its a mexican maid in france shes not even a spanish (european) maid who are more light skinned mostly

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well molly is afraid of everything near enough and the maid is 'afraid' of MCs dick......and she is a darker skinned Spaniard
Well, I meant it more in that every so often you see a new player comment on here about Molly having a dick or Molly being trans.

I can see future players frequently commenting on this maid for ages to come

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
i dunno what that means i just wanna know why its a mexican maid in france shes not even a spanish (european) maid who are more light skinned mostly
Technically she is not Mexican, but Spanish. Close to the same thing, but different.

Reactions: Vaftrudner

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It just means you are bringing up a conversation that has happened before and over thinking it. Like people who still comment on Molly having a dong in earlier part of the game. Everyone also all speaks English the whole time he is in France, and they got to the beach... in Paris. Just roll with it, the maid is Mexican (or just a darker Spanish lady), the whole game is just a fun silly harem romp and doesn't get bogged down by worrying about such inconsistencies.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Well, I meant it more in that every so often you see a new player comment on here about Molly having a dick or Molly being trans.

I can see future players frequently commenting on this maid for ages to come
then they'll merge the name molly with the housekeeper/maid/

Nope. More Asian girls.

I will die on this hill.

Fight me.
i'll die on the hill with you

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Technically she is not Mexican, but Spanish. Close to the same thing, but different.
Mestizo

So, if I understand you correctly, she's Filipino? Close to the same thing, but different.

Would also address the Asian comments.

(Am I working on too many level here?)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Portugal and Spain have the bless of having a very diverse genetic pool, after being invaded by many, many, many people over the millennia.

Also, due to the expansive colonization of every continent by both countries, I would bet that all human genomes can be found in the Iberian Peninsula. France, having a frontier with Spain and also being a target for emigration from either of the Iberian countries, has a very large Iberian presence.

So, why even assume it is a Mexican? Because that is your reality I suppose. Mine, being in Portugal, I would assume she's from the South of Spain. And yet, we can both be wrong and she may very well be Venezuelan, Chilean, Colombian or any other country in South or Central America. Even Mexican......... :D

Migration is a phenomenon that happens EVERYWHERE. Not only to and from the US. Yeah, hard to imagine I guess.

its-really-hard-not-easy.gif

Peace :FacePalm:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes