FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You win! She literally speaks spanish so she could yell "el pene del diablo"
Here's your prize
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Asami is looking mighty fine, like a mature Aiko. That is indeed a nice spread "around" that table. Hmmm Thomas is not going to have any problem getting rid of any excessive caloric intake.

Peace :D

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well I do enjoy this game when I can play it.
It's quite good the MC's wasn't a total dickhead.
Regular updates and a cute in places story.
But remind me Natalia did we finish helping her as we promised or is she still stuck in a loveless marraige with the Dickhead Husband.
While the MC apparently has forgoten about his promise becuase of all the fun he's having while fucking half his family.
Even more of his other Girlfriends and working on his flashy midlife crisis muscle car?.

I only ask because I only seem to remeber him saying he would help her the Night she stayed at Grandmam's.
And then him not actually helping her at all or even mentioning helping her after that.
I would really hate to start to think the MC is just another asshole that promisses to help but as soon as they are out of sight.
Can nolonger be bother to help because if that was the case he would be less of an asshole if he hadn't offered help in the first place.

I'm curious as personally I can't spare the time to replay to check at the moment.
So which is it? did I miss the part where he helps her to get the evidence to divorce the Dickhead husband.
Or is he now just an another asshole thats to busy fucking to be bothered to do as he promissed?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
But remind me Natalia did we finish helping her as we promised or is she still stuck in a loveless marraige with the Dickhead Husband.
While the MC apparently has forgoten about his promise becuase of all the fun he's having while fucking half his family.
Even more of his other Girlfriends and working on his flashy midlife crisis muscle car?.

I only ask because I only seem to remeber him saying he would help her the Night she stayed at Grandmam's.
And then him not actually helping her at all or even mentioning helping her after that.
I would really hate to start to think the MC is just another asshole that promisses to help but as soon as they are out of sight.
Can nolonger be bother to help because if that was the case he would be less of an asshole if he hadn't offered help in the first place.

I'm curious as personally I can't spare the time to replay to check at the moment.
So which is it? did I miss the part where he helps her to get the evidence to divorce the Dickhead husband.
Or is he now just an another asshole thats to busy fucking to be bothered to do as he promissed?
I don't remember us helping her either. I don't think we're an asshole though, I think Moon probably just forgot. I don't remember turning down anything I would imagine would lead to helping her

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
natalia is forgotten, we are a lovable asshole and nah not really fucked half his family but sure fucked half the world

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

As with much of the game, Natalia is on the back burner for now. From MoonBox we've learned that her situation is dependent on the return of Lily (or as I prefer to call her, The Grenade) Petunia's sister. She'll provide the necessary info about Natalia's husband.

So far, no timetable has been discussed here for when that happens.

Yes, it's been a while, for us, not so much in the game. We aren't even on 2 months in-game time. She's been waiting, but maybe not as much as it seems to us. While I would prefer to have it solved, if not for anything else so we could add that beautiful lady to the Harem, and knowing that Lily will come back (yummi), there's many other hang-ups in the game.

Things stalled a bit while the work into Part 2 was being done. Maybe now, things will pick up a bit and some of the "story" (as little as there is) will start to roll a bit faster. Hopefully NOT too fast.

I may be reading your words in the wrong tone, if so, I apologize. To me it seemed that you are putting a lot of your opinion of the MC on this ONE promise. It is your prerogative, obviously, but I feel it to be a bit unwarranted to do so to a 21 year old kid that out of sympathy for a neighbor offered his help, he may have made a promise, but I don't recall a time table for it.

Maybe it's just me, reading too much into your words. Maybe.

Peace :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2254154

I just recently started playing the game, but last I checked a persons grandmother is not the one that birth's them.
Are you playing the unpatched version? In the unpatched version Allison is your grandmother's friend I think, correct? So, Allison is saying she drove to the hospital with your grandmother to visit after your mother gave birth to you. In the patched version I believe it should say she drove your mother to the hospital.

Or it's just a typo.

Reactions: MoonBox

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Are you playing the unpatched version? In the unpatched version Allison is your grandmother's friend I think, correct? So, Allison is saying she drove to the hospital with your grandmother to visit after your mother gave birth to you. In the patched version I believe it should say she drove your mother to the hospital.

Or it's just a typo.
It's possible it's the unpatched version as I just downloaded it from here, didn't download any extra patch or walkthrough or cheat mod. I generally try to play a game without any of that for the first playthrough.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Or it's just a typo.
He's playing the unpatched version, the dialogues is different in the patched one. :)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
didn't download any extra patch or walkthrough or cheat mod. I generally try to play a game without any of that for the first playthrough.
That only makes sense if the unpatched version was not artificially censored for Patreon or another platform.
In this case here, the patched version is the original one.
It might be clearer to call the patch "uncensored" instead of incest, but it comes down to the same thing.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
As with much of the game, Natalia is on the back burner for now. From MoonBox we've learned that her situation is dependent on the return of Lily (or as I prefer to call her, The Grenade) Petunia's sister. She'll provide the necessary info about Natalia's husband.

So far, no timetable has been discussed here for when that happens.

Yes, it's been a while, for us, not so much in the game. We aren't even on 2 months in-game time. She's been waiting, but maybe not as much as it seems to us. While I would prefer to have it solved, if not for anything else so we could add that beautiful lady to the Harem, and knowing that Lily will come back (yummi), there's many other hang-ups in the game.

Things stalled a bit while the work into Part 2 was being done. Maybe now, things will pick up a bit and some of the "story" (as little as there is) will start to roll a bit faster. Hopefully NOT too fast.

I may be reading your words in the wrong tone, if so, I apologize. To me it seemed that you are putting a lot of your opinion of the MC on this ONE promise. It is your prerogative, obviously, but I feel it to be a bit unwarranted to do so to a 21 year old kid that out of sympathy for a neighbor offered his help, he may have made a promise, but I don't recall a time table for it.

Maybe it's just me, reading too much into your words. Maybe.

Peace :)
It's all that time and resources spent thoroughly coding that jump off of the bridge - things are going to come in good time I'm sure though.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
View attachment 2254154

I just recently started playing the game, but last I checked a persons grandmother is not the one that birth's them.
It does not say, "birth" it says, "delivered." Doctors DELIVER babies, they don't HAVE them (well, they can, unless they are Priya)

Allison met Priya the day she met Thomas(MC) because Priya was the Doctor that delivered Thomas(MC).

This has nothing to do with patching the game or not. The comment was about the verb, not the relationship.

Am I missing something here?

(Edited for Pronouns, Pal!)

Last edited:

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
That only makes sense if the unpatched version was not artificially censored for Patreon or another platform.
In this case here, the patched version is the original one.
It might be clearer to call the patch "uncensored" instead of incest, but it comes down to the same thing.
Yeah, generally when I first start a game I don't look into all of that. If the game is good then I go back and look into things like that. It isn't worth it to me to spend that much time looking into a game I may not even like. However, I did download the "incest path" last night and put it in the game folder(as always) and it changed nothing in that scene.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It does not say, "birth" it says, "delivered." Doctors DELIVER babies, they don't HAVE them (well, they can, unless they are Priya)

Allison met Priya the day she met Thomas(MC) because Priya was the Doctor that delivered Thomas(MC).

This has nothing to do with patching the game or not. The comment was about the verb, not the relationship.

Am I missing something here?

(Edited for Pronouns, Pal!)
Yes, the doctor delivers the child. The part that I was talking about is where she says she drove your grandmother to the hospital to have you delivered. She would have driven your mother to the hospital, not your grandmother.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes