deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, the doctor delivers the child. The part that I was talking about is where she says she drove your grandmother to the hospital to have you delivered. She would have driven your mother to the hospital, not your grandmother.
In that example, it sounds like the grandmother was driven to the hospital to be present during the birth, not to give birth.

Reactions: MoonBox

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, the doctor delivers the child. The part that I was talking about is where she says she drove your grandmother to the hospital to have you delivered. She would have driven your mother to the hospital, not your grandmother.
That's because in the version you're playing Allison is Thomas grandmother's friend, instead of being his grandmother as was originally intended by MB, so no, she literally accompanied Thomas's grandmother at the hospital, and Tomas mother was already at the hospital in the labor phase. :)

Reactions: MoonBox

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Yeah, generally when I first start a game I don't look into all of that. If the game is good then I go back and look into things like that. It isn't worth it to me to spend that much time looking into a game I may not even like. However, I did download the "incest path" last night and put it in the game folder(as always) and it changed nothing in that scene.
1671736386738.png
This is what is in my game with the patch so if you did used the patch you used the wrong one possibly. You need the version V0.16 for part 1, also did you start the game over when you added the patch?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
View attachment 2255568
This is what is in my game with the patch so if you did used the patch you used the wrong one possibly. You need the version V0.16 for part 1, also did you start the game over when you added the patch?
Yeah, mine doesn't say that with the patch. So maybe I will delete the game entirely and redo it all, including the patch, to see if it changes anything.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
So the others did understand you.

The sentences still works, but is confusing. She never said she drove the person having the baby. Anyway, I will not defend or try to make further sense of it, as it is a bit wonky and the patched version gives us more insight.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, mine doesn't say that with the patch. So maybe I will delete the game entirely and redo it all, including the patch, to see if it changes anything.
You don't need to delete the game, you can always add the patch and continue playing it, it does change how you adress Allison, Amy, Liz ad Cat only, but you haven't lost too many things ( mostly some dialogues that play differently).
Of course you can always start to play from the beginning. :)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
And didn't mention the mother at all? That is just poor writing.
The mother was not needed in the sentence(s). Allison drover her friend, MC's grandmother, to the hospital on the day he was born. She met the doctor who delivered him and became friends with her.

Unless you want some strange dialogue, like Riona getting off to her tenant-in-law, I would suggest uncensoring the game.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Isn't that obvious? He wants Nana to be MC's biological Grandma. But Patreon rules don't allow for that so, he.. *cough cough* an evil modder has to add it in.
Sure. But the patched dialogue would work for either version, so there is no need to "censor" this line. Why would patreon care on this? I am confused. jokes aside.

Well, MB's never claimed to be Dostoyevsky..
The Sisters Karamazov?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sure. But the patched dialogue would work for either version, so there is no need to "censor" this line. Why would patreon care on this? I am confused. jokes aside.
Probably to make it clear at the beginning that Nana is not MC's Grandma.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes