Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In this update, some random ho comes in when the mc is sleeping and jumps on his cock. He doesn't wake up. Btw .face palm, all you want
That means you literally picked an option back in season 1 to enable female on male sleep assault. Also means you specifically chose not to wake the MC up right before anything started. For the rest of us, who've retained our basic sanity, it's about damn time we got a proper pay off on that choice, scene was fucking hot and hilarious.
Yes thank you, I will face palm all I want.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
That means you literally picked an option back in season 1 to enable female on male sleep assault. Also means you specifically chose not to wake the MC up right before anything started. For the rest of us, who've retained our basic sanity, it's about damn time we got a proper pay off on that choice, scene was fucking hot and hilarious.
Yes thank you, I will face palm all I want.
also a cult was made from that

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
1st thing, I have nothing against the scene. 2nd I find it funny the amount of time on this site people piss their pants when a male mc goes into his female family member's room, takes his cock out and starts rubbing it all over their body or sticks it in one of their holes, then gets called a creep.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1st thing, I have nothing against the scene. 2nd I find it funny the amount of time on this site people piss their pants when a male mc goes into his female family member's room, takes his cock out and starts rubbing it all over their body or sticks it in one of their holes, then gets called a creep.
2 things.....

1. The thing with the male MC having sex with sleeping family ..... it's rape and it's creepy.

2. And this is the important one.....

*ahem*

YOU CAN STOP IT HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE IT HAPPENS.

As you were.....

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
The mc enters a room where a naked woman is sleeping and starts stiffing her. What is this smell? He says he must resist the urge and then takes out holy water and slashes her with the sacred water noo that doesn't stop their hunger.
before he climbs onto the bed and sticks his cock in her you are given a choice woman wakes up or stays asleep I pick stay asleep, then mc starts fucking her, then says must not give her my cream. I was saving myself for marriage then screams noooooooooooooooooo! i gave you my creams I'm now you're bitch then kiss her then walks out as if nothing happened but he, not a rapist because there was an option for the woman to wake up before he fuck her.
see how stupid you sound Avaron1974

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
So a real question regarding the maid sleep sex thing, if I DO wake up, thus avoiding the - admittedly hot and funny - but still actually rape, does that end her route or is there a path to not have her first time while you are asleep thus missing it and STILL hook up later and claim her virginity intentionally?

Because I am definltely interested in her, but I would prefer him to consciously pop her cherry.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Someone had a jester this morning for breakfast. Let's just all pretend it was funny and move on guys. ;) :LOL:

The content is coming so fast, i have a hard time keeping up to date. Haven't played .19 yet and still so many others to play too. Marvelous time to be alive :giggle:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
The mc enters a room where a naked woman is sleeping and starts stiffing her. What is this smell? He says he must resist the urge and then takes out holy water and slashes her with the sacred water noo that doesn't stop their hunger.
before he climbs onto the bed and sticks his cock in her you are given a choice woman wakes up or stays asleep I pick stay asleep, then mc starts fucking her, then says must not give her my cream. I was saving myself for marriage then screams noooooooooooooooooo! i gave you my creams I'm now you're bitch then kiss her then walks out as if nothing happened but he, not a rapist because there was an option for the woman to wake up before he fuck her.
see how stupid you sound Avaron1974
please doing the needful sir and relax

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
We don't ask about or question clippings and artefacts around here........
Exactly. On a game that is updated this fast, by a single person, it is bound to have small issues that would be inexcusable in larger teams or longer development periods. You do have to see, understand and move on. Sorry if it hurts your sensibilities, but it's very important that we take these smallish imperfections and let MoonBox create at this lightning speed without caring too much about them. Ask yourself, what do you prefer... faster updates or whatever... yeah, no need to even ask, right?

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes