Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Looks like I had time after all. Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for all your support since I started GH. Love you guys. ♥

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now i have a question... is MC ever going to umm hand some MEAT to Shizuka's mom ? cause
i wouldnt mind putting some MEAT in her bones :KEK:

Reactions: WaerM

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Now i have a question... is MC ever going to umm hand some MEAT to Shizuka's mom ? cause
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Still Yes, but we don't have a timetable yet. Further, she's one of the unavoidable ones, meaning you don't have an option to say NO to her. So... it may take a while, don't let your meat rot, or whatever. :D

Peace :D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
grandma has some bomb ass tittieeeeeeees.
hope we can creampie her

good game
Well, we will be able to impregnate her so I'm gonna say yes to the possibilty to cream pie :)

As FG said, she is one of the Magnificent 7™ but I think MB said it's gonna be a while until we get som happy time with her.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Looks like I had time after all. Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for all your support since I started GH. Love you guys. ♥

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Daaaamn....
Usually I don't dig the asian ladys in AVN's, But Shizukas mom is by far the Hottest one I've seen in any Game here (and the massuse (excuse my spelling and I forgot her name :p) is pretty hot to and Shizuka herself is just adorable.
I hope you get a well deserved rest for a few days and we love you to MoonBox
Now I will sit here patiently and wait with great excitement for 0.21 to arrive :D :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
I don't get the part 1, part 2 stuff. Does the game have two parts that you have to download? Or is part 1 just a older version of the game?

Jimmyjamx22

Donor
Jan 7, 2018
Can anyone point me to the IC patrch for part 1? i found part two but i am starting to play this game and cant seem to find it. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes