ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
2. I want to know if the nun is a slut?
It seems to me that it is much more interesting to corrupt a nun by making a slut out of her, as it was in "TakeOver" - why do you need a ready-made slut-nun when you can make a slut with your own hands?

=)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
phew! Gross!!! hehehehe =)))
you lust for Petunia, you dirty boy?
=)))
Petunia? Hell NO, her sister... oh yeahhh... Lilly makes my blood boil, she's HOT, freaky, sexy, BLONDE, tall (spiting image of a girlfriend of eons ago)... Oh boy... The Grenade Fever strikes again.... Need to go someplace...

Peace ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Petunia? Hell NO, her sister... oh yeahhh... Lilly makes my blood boil, she's HOT, freaky, sexy, BLONDE, tall (spiting image of a girlfriend of eons ago)... Oh boy... The Grenade Fever strikes again.... Need to go someplace...

Peace ;)
hehehe i'm just joking =))
hell yes sister of Petunia is a tasty fruit and i like her too! =)
but - hey! cucking Omar is meaning of fucking Petunia. Omar is lover of Petunia but not her sister and by the way, none other than Omar introduced MC to Petunia's sister. Omar can not be a cuck in any way. well if MC not fuck Petunia - what is will be a megaGROSS!!! =)))

Last edited:

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
I would hate to be the MC the way you guys like to play. All that talk about breeding all the women as if he wouldn't have to pay a S#!t-ton of child support. Are all of you Nick Cannon in disguise? Where's the "get a vasectomy option" so I can bang with no consequences?
It's too bad that these consequences don't really affect anything. It's almost like it was designed to be a game

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would hate to be the MC the way you guys like to play. All that talk about breeding all the women as if he wouldn't have to pay a S#!t-ton of child support. Are all of you Nick Cannon in disguise? Where's the "get a vasectomy option" so I can bang with no consequences?
The two core themes of the game are incest and getting everyone pregnant. Complaining about people celebrating the pregnancy aspect is madness.

Also, it's looking like we/MC will be inheriting at least one if not two fortunes. Supporting our massive family is not going to be an issue

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think Nana is a real whore and she and her grandson have been fucking like rabbits off-camera the dev doesn't know about it, so he can't include it in the game if he doesn't know about it, lol. Nana doesn't only fuck, but she takes it in the ass and even does ATM, she is an unsatiable whore in heat. Happy New Year to all my friends at F95.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i think ill join everyone and said i hope we get nana content soon.
I guess I'm the odd-one out. I want Nana to be a great-grandma before the will-they/won't-they ends ...

Also, why do you all want the game to end so fast? That's clearly going to be either the last scene or the scene before the Epilogue.

Reactions: FatGiant

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I guess I'm the odd-one out. I want Nana to be a great-grandma before the will-they/won't-they ends ...

Also, why do you all want the game to end so fast? That's clearly going to be either the last scene or the scene before the Epilogue.
No, it'll be the end of part two. Part three will be spending time with Nana and the other ladies, and Priya needs to figure out how we can knock up Nana and the others gilfs.

Edit: this is speculation of course

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm with you. I'll never understand the whole pregnancy kick for these games, but to each his own. When given the option in game, I pull out. hehehe... I'm wondering what's next, changing the diapers? Can't wait. ;)

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes