LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I see so despite it being a game and just a GAME if the MC isn't worried about paying Alimony why would you be.
And if he's not fretting over possibly having to chang diapers why are you?.
so quick questions For instance.
In a game were you go around robbing banks and stealing cars do you worry about getting caught?.
In a game were you blackmail a girl into sex do you worry about the police?.
In a game where you fuck another mans wife do you worry about him shooting you both when he finds out?.
In a game were you kill half a dozen people do you worry about ending up in prison?.
If the answere to any of these is yes then you have serious issues with telling fantasy from reality.
And I really recomend you shouldn't be playing games.
Infact come to think about it not even sure Books films or TV are for you.
Might be safer all round if you take up Knitting.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
i don't think vasectomy can stop MCs supersperm
I think Thomas is going to start a revolutionary business venture: Insemination as a Service (IAAS). With his supersperm he may even go Remote Inseminator and setup a few Amazon servers so he can even serve women online.

So, not going by the Pregnancy route is going to be fined and may cause disconnection of services, all services. Beware, the revenge of the fertiles is upon us.

::descends from the soap box:: :: removes the tin foil hat :: :: Runs home laughing maniacally ::

Peace :cool:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No, it'll be the end of part two. Part three will be spending time with Nana and the other ladies, and Priya needs to figure out how we can knock up Nana and the others gilfs.

Edit: this is speculation of course
I love the way you're thinking, JoeTheMC84, the game shouldn't have to end with Nana's fucking grandson and anybody else who wants a shot. It just starts a new chapter in the life of "Nana, Madam of the Senior Ladies Brothel". (family members have easy access and a Gold Pass) I especially love the idea of the grandson knocking up Nana.

Reactions: CircaAD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I guess I'm the odd-one out. I want Nana to be a great-grandma before the will-they/won't-they ends ...

Also, why do you all want the game to end so fast? That's clearly going to be either the last scene or the scene before the Epilogue.
I honestly don't think so, I think Nana will hop on Thor's Hammer "long" before the end. Jamila and Amy will be after Nana to hop on.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Never discount "super sperm", it is written in the anals (see what I did there?) of history that just being within 10 feet of the guy and fully clothed, your chances of getting pregnant are about 75%, if you are a male, about 50%. If you don't believe me, go to the library and check the anals.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am sorry I don't want to do this, but I got to, I have sunk a fuckton of time into this game, there isn't going to be any surprise NTR is there, just got to check after sinking a fuckton of time into stranded dick only to get fucked in the ass by surprise NTR, I am kind of extra touchy.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes