Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I am sorry I don't want to do this, but I got to, I have sunk a fuckton of time into this game, there isn't going to be any surprise NTR is there, just got to check after sinking a fuckton of time into stranded dick only to get fucked in the ass by surprise NTR, I am kind of extra touchy.
It would be in the tags. But to put your mind at ease, unless you're really not into it, we are the one who cucks.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Lets see if that sentence in the opening post will be removed/adjusted in 2023 :KEK:
Considering how often MB updates, I'd say it's a safe bet it will.

nope just a teaser apparently 6 months now with the NO SEX WITH NANNA YET...they should have called it everyone but nanna.
Why? Nana is far from the only one we haven't had sex with yet. Of the Magnificent 7™ we've only had sex with 2.

I am sorry I don't want to do this, but I got to, I have sunk a fuckton of time into this game, there isn't going to be any surprise NTR is there, just got to check after sinking a fuckton of time into stranded dick only to get fucked in the ass by surprise NTR, I am kind of extra touchy.
I'm not the dev of this VN (well duh!) but I can safely say there will be NO ntr in this game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It would be in the tags. But to put your mind at ease, unless you're really not into it, we are the one who cucks.
Yeah you would think, but yet I as I said I sunk a fuckton of time into stranded dick, it has no NTR tag, and was never ever mentioned or hinted at being slipped into the game, so yeah tags mean fuck all.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah you would think, but yet I as I said I sunk a fuckton of time into stranded dick, it has no NTR tag, and was never ever mentioned or hinted at being slipped into the game, so yeah tags mean fuck all.
Dev was very clear, no ntr in this game.
Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.21] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 871 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 250 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 216 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Uuuh sorry I don't really want to do this but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nitpicker, lol, ticky tac, oh, you're a riot, Alice. One of these days, pow! to the moon. Probably, just ran out of ink. Could never hate you, too full of love, damn, just wet my panties, again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes