Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
So I've recently just caught up because I had to do annoying real world shit and I come back to find that not only is there no dommy mommy cop content but that there is some imposter giving head in the cells trying to take her place, it's not fair :cry:.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Seeing all the attention this game is getting, I would say the dev is doing an excellent job. Nana hasn't been fucked yet and I have creamed my panties so many times as I journey through this game. I have had to buy more ice trays for extra ice for my sore pee-pee.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Welp, this has just disintegrated into "MC has big dick, so all girls immediately drop their panties at first sight" and "let's collect everyone in New York to join the harem"

Also, some of the girls look uncomfortably young

If you enjoy it have fun
It's been that kind of game since the beginning and I'd disagree with that some of the LI's looks younger than 18.

username16492

Sep 20, 2020
It's been that kind of game since the beginning and I'd disagree with that some of the LI's looks younger than 18.
That's fair but it just jumped the shark for me.

Also, the way some of the girls look and act makes my skin crawl. If they're meant to be 18/19 or whatever, I wish they would act their age. If not, I wish there wasn't content with them.

Reactions: HarveyD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes