Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
What? That doesn't make any sense, or at least it doesn't make more sense that the current title
I meant as with every update you expect to get "that" so much desirable thing, but you got always another thing...
which with this game is fine cuz there's no cuck and there are other girls, the game is great and so. But ppl still want that :)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
only thing i dislike about this game are the disproportional some of the asses are like that one but i can ignore it easily

uaxreaper

Jun 1, 2021
i dont see how romance is even a tag if you have sex with so many ppl and you are forced into sex with ppl harem i understand

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The only thing I dislike is that all the girls are shaved. But it's a common sin by developers, so I try not to judge them too harshly.
Don't judge them at all, it's my recommendation. Daz, the software used to render this, is extremely hard to work with in respect of hair. Pubic hair, is a nightmare. Any scene with a shaved girls renders quickly, with any decent pubic hair (one that is more than a smudge of paint in the skin) takes hours to position and render.

Don't take my word for it, Daz is free, there are plenty of free assets, go and have a try. I did. Never again. And it was only ONE image.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes