Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sorry, I'm having a brain cramp ('cause haven't done it in a while) If I download the "upgrade" I should copy the files into the .20 directory, right? Or do I just need the game folder?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Sorry, I'm having a brain cramp ('cause haven't done it in a while) If I download the "upgrade" I should copy the files into the .20 directory, right? Or do I just need the game folder?
if you had the full game Version 0.20.
Download the update and copy paste it over.

Reactions: Elhemeer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pubic hair tends to take a lot of time, because it never fits quite right and you find yourself adjusting it for near every pose.
Don't judge them at all, it's my recommendation. Daz, the software used to render this, is extremely hard to work with in respect of hair. Pubic hair, is a nightmare. Any scene with a shaved girls renders quickly, with any decent pubic hair (one that is more than a smudge of paint in the skin) takes hours to position and render.

Don't take my word for it, Daz is free, there are plenty of free assets, go and have a try. I did. Never again. And it was only ONE image.

Peace :)

I get all that, honestly I do, but; when I see other games do it and do it really well, it does make it harder to accept it being in such a minority of games. It just feels very "well if they can do it, why can't you?".

I'm not naive enough to think this will ever change, but a guy can dream

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox and Broly1997

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I get all that, honestly I do, but; when I see other games do it and do it really well, it does make it harder to accept it being in such a minority of games. It just feels very "well if they can do it, why can't you?".

I'm not naive enough to think this will ever change, but a guy can dream
Don't know if you saw it back then, but when we had that discussions earlier this year, Tripod answered that he needed 5 days just for those renders, here.
It's no wonder dev "avoid" it like the plague :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i dont see how romance is even a tag if you have sex with so many ppl and you are forced into sex with ppl harem i understand
You treat all the girls with equal love and affection, you are romantic with all the girls. I don't see how MCs behavior wouldn't deserve the romance tag.

And we're not forced into sex with anyone we haven't consented to having sex with before. If you've started a girls path, and said you're attracted to them, you're going to be having sex with them when it's in the story, especially with the main girls.

Reactions: Tsusaku

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Don't know if you saw it back then, but when we had that discussions earlier this year, Tripod answered that he needed 5 days just for those renders, here.
It's no wonder dev "avoid" it like the plague :ROFLMAO:
Then or now, I am/was under the impression that it wasn't the rendering itself that took the five days, but getting the look right and the rendering together.

And I, for one, am not asking for hyper realism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like, that blonde on the left is amazing. I love that.

These all look amazing and perfect to me, I don't know how happy or not the relevant devs were with them or how long it took them to design and render, but to me they look very well worth it.

I'm not even asking for them all to be as good as the ones I shared. I'm certainly not asking for super realistic renders or anything.

If I was going to be asking for super realism I'd be an absolute bastard and complain about how all the clothes women wear are super form fitting regardless of how big the boobs are. I don't really care about it, but I will say, if I ever see a dev post a game where the clothes hag off boobs properly I'll be super impressed. Still wouldn't ask other devs to do it though. Clothes Physics just isn't my kink

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Then or now, I am/was under the impression that it wasn't the rendering itself that took the five days, but getting the look right and the rendering together.

And I, for one, am not asking for hyper realism.
Like, that blonde on the left is amazing. I love that.

These all look amazing and perfect to me, I don't know how happy or not the relevant devs were with them or how long it took them to design and render, but to me they look very well worth it.

I'm not even asking for them all to be as good as the ones I shared. I'm certainly not asking for super realistic renders or anything.

If I was going to be asking for super realism I'd be an absolute bastard and complain about how all the clothes women wear are super form fitting regardless of how big the boobs are. I don't really care about it, but I will say, if I ever see a dev post a game where the clothes hag off boobs properly I'll be super impressed. Still wouldn't ask other devs to do it though. Clothes Physics just isn't my kink
Yeah the rendering doesn't take long but to get the hair to look like that is time consuming. The question is will take those 5 days and try to get it how you want it to look, or do you settle for something that looks rather bad, or go and get the next update out faster.
And to be honest I do like me some "realistic" looking hair, but rather no hair then "half-assed". And finish the next updates faster.
Imagine if Moon made just 5 of the girls with "realistic" looking hair. How much time every nude scene with them would take :WutFace:

Haha I would love if they could get rid of that spray painted clothes look :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah the rendering doesn't take long but to get the hair to look like that is time consuming. The question is will take those 5 days and try to get it how you want it to look, or do you settle for something that looks rather bad, or go and get the next update out faster.
And to be honest I do like me some "realistic" looking hair, but rather no hair then "half-assed". And finish the next updates faster.
Imagine if Moon made just 5 of the girls with "realistic" looking hair. How much time every nude scene with them would take :WutFace:

Haha I would love if they could get rid of that spray painted clothes look :(
Oh I love the "realistic" hair too, I wouldn't call the pictures I shared unrealistic. They're pretty damn perfect.
I'd honestly not mind if updates took a while longer if it meant getting girls with pubes. I'd actually greatly prefer it. Especially if 2 of those 5 were Cat and Fiona.

The spray painted clothes don't bother me, I don't really notice it most of the time, but there are some universal outfits where it becomes really hard not to notice. Like when someone is only wearing a towel.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh I love the "realistic" hair too, I wouldn't call the pictures I shared unrealistic. They're pretty damn perfect.
I'd honestly not mind if updates took a while longer if it meant getting girls with pubes. I'd actually greatly prefer it. Especially if 2 of those 5 were Cat and Fiona.

The spray painted clothes don't bother me, I don't really notice it most of the time, but there are some universal outfits where it becomes really hard not to notice. Like when someone is only wearing a towel.
True, they are.
Hmm, maybe I wouldn't mind longer development time, too. Still sadly the devs call if they want to do it or even can do it :sneaky:

I can ignore it sometimes but often it just so easy to notice and gets a :rolleyes: But then again, it's probably not worth the hassle (for them) sadly.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
True, they are.
Hmm, maybe I wouldn't mind longer development time, too. Still sadly the devs call if they want to do it or even can do it :sneaky:

I can ignore it sometimes but often it just so easy to notice and gets a :rolleyes: But then again, it's probably not worth the hassle (for them) sadly.
Honestly, if I could know a dev had at least tried, and either failed or otherwise felt it was taking too long etc, then fine. But it's the fact that the majority either don't bother to try and wave it off as too hard or impossible etc, or worse (to me) just decide not to give anyone pubes. Especially if it's because they think no one likes pubes. Like, if you can understand how people have a variety of tastes when it comes to boob size, they you should be able to understand people have a variety of tastes when it comes to pubes too

Yea, the bigger a girls boobs, the more obvious the vacuum effect on the clothes. Very noticeable with Jamila whenever she's wearing her jersey or any of the others wearing a towel

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Honestly, if I could know a dev had at least tried, and either failed or otherwise felt it was taking too long etc, then fine. But it's the fact that the majority either don't bother to try and wave it off as too hard or impossible etc, or worse (to me) just decide not to give anyone pubes. Especially if it's because they think no one likes pubes. Like, if you can understand how people have a variety of tastes when it comes to boob size, they you should be able to understand people have a variety of tastes when it comes to pubes too

Yea, the bigger a girls boobs, the more obvious the vacuum effect on the clothes. Very noticeable with Jamila whenever she's wearing her jersey or any of the others wearing a towel
TO be honest. What I really would like is choices for every women, like 5 different styles :ROFLMAO: A man can dream! Dunno if they really didnt tried, but wave if off as too hard is understandable. I tried that shit, and it's atrocious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
True, they are.

Hey, I get it. I do. I love Pubic hair, both in games and IRL. TBH, shaved women give me concerns. I will not go into details, but, knowing the real function of the hair, I do prefer they have it. I'll stop here.

In games, well, if they ONLY use Daz, I don't really dare to ask for it. If they manage to get proficient with Blender, it's a whole different matter, as Blender is much better for it (for everything really) but WAY harder to learn. It's a time investment that can really pay off, but that many devs don't have availability to do.

So, let's let them handle it the best they can. Right?

Peace :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
what i don't get is why the dev decided to break this game into 2 parts .... making it hard for some .. i feel as tho i've wasted months playing this game ... altho i do extremely enjoy it .. well i use to ... :confused:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes