A360

Jun 29, 2018
Honestly, if I could know a dev had at least tried, and either failed or otherwise felt it was taking too long etc, then fine. But it's the fact that the majority either don't bother to try and wave it off as too hard or impossible etc, or worse (to me) just decide not to give anyone pubes. Especially if it's because they think no one likes pubes. Like, if you can understand how people have a variety of tastes when it comes to boob size, they you should be able to understand people have a variety of tastes when it comes to pubes too

Yea, the bigger a girls boobs, the more obvious the vacuum effect on the clothes. Very noticeable with Jamila whenever she's wearing her jersey or any of the others wearing a towel
In fairness how many people would take on extra work, time taken, annoyance and the inevitable complaints about that time taken unless the pay off for that extra work and effort is significant? You're not going to find many people no matter the job that'll just take that commitment over a period of a few years unless they feel it's really worth it.

There's not exactly people baying for pubes in most threads or patreons so most devs will consider it a disproportionate amount of effort and time every month for very little reward. It sucks but I don't think devs are wrong to get to that conclusion, Daz is just a complete bitch to use for some things.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Um... who is the bride again? I don't remember her...
Which bride? Paveena or the random encounter in update 21? If the latter, she was the voyeur on the "Paris" beach.

Surprised you didn't include any part of Shizukas "I'll have what she's having" scene in your list, it was so adorable and funny
Keeping my attention that late into an update binge works best if the O'Reilly family is involved.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
To be honest we should be glad it's only pubic hair missing some Dev's have struggled and then given up even putting head hair on their Male MC's.
There's been a couple I have seen this year where the games MC went from having hair to bald simply because the Dev found it to hard to keep the MC's wig on straight ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
God damn it MoonBox, how do you do it? How do you constantly keep producing 10/10 updates like this? :p
Also MC has struck again and impregnated another virgin bride, this time on honeymoon trip. Also that scene with aunt Liz and Kitty Cat was amazing. Keep on with the good work.

Edit. Hopefully that maid and the virgin bride will appear at least at the epilogue with kids. :p

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To be honest we should be glad it's only pubic hair missing some Dev's have struggled and then given up even putting head hair on their Male MC's.
There's been a couple I have seen this year where the games MC went from having hair to bald simply because the Dev found it to hard to keep the MC's wig on straight ;)
I don't think a bald MC would actually look that bad, so long as it's not in that anime art style engine thing, begins with K. I can't never remember what it's called. Nice cartoony ary style, just haven't bald characters in it would look crazy

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
WHAT AN ADORABLE CHRISTMAS EVENT!!! (*SNIIIIIIFFFF* NOT on Mr. Santa's cock!!!)
Thank you ALL HERE ON F95 for this amazing year and escpacially the dev for this amazing game!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's certainly a lot of hugging in this game, lol
This is one of the most wholesome adult games you will ever play. If you don't love hugs and cuddling this really isn't the game for you.

You know, thinking on it, I don't think there's ever been an update where we don't hug or cuddle someone, and Moon willing there never will be

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Why am I still commenting on this game every update? Well, I was still hoping that Nana and the MC will finally go for a swim! :BootyTime:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes