Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is it going back on two-week schedule now or there will be longer gap before next update due to all early releases and holidays?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
We should be so lucky... Swedish girls are a dream come true for me, never had the pleasure (and NEVER will) but what is common is Sweden is exactly my kryptonite. Ah well... that's why we have these games, right?

Peace :)
I'm not gonna burst your bubble but what is common with the girls here? :)

yet the MC pretty much fucked all the girls in the game :rolleyes:
Not even close (not even among the Magnificent 7™) but thanks for playing!

is it going back on two-week schedule now or there will be longer gap before next update due to all early releases and holidays?
Hopefully MB takes a few days of and gets back to his regular programming.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Does Jamila get pregnant or does she have an IED inside?
It's gonna be a while before we have sex with her but when we do we'll have the option to impregnate I imagine.

And why specifically an IUD and not just any birth control? Sounds oddly specific.....

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Chart is not accurate. Doesn't have enough pink checks marks. According to Priya's calculation there should be up to 14 pregancies in game as of .20. .21 may have added more.
Incorrect, Moon has already stated that pregnancy is an intentional choice, not just the result of any creampie. So like Veena, we had the choice "Impregnate the virgin bride". Karen told us she was ovulating and the choice to creampie her was "Impregnate her". Same thing happens this update but I won't spoil you. Even though the MC has super sperm, impregnating someone will always be an explicit choice for the player.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes