Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So is the MC’s super sperm so super that it knows his intention and will only impregnate a lady when he wants it too? :unsure:
No, on impregnation scenes the choice have always been to either impregnate or pull out. Super sperm or not you aren't getting someone pregnant while aunt flow is in town, assuming you'll ride the red wave. Either Priya was exaggerating or Moon is relying on narrative convenience so creampie loving pregnancy haters can still get most of their fun in.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
No, on impregnation scenes the choice have always been to either impregnate or pull out. Super sperm or not you aren't getting someone pregnant while aunt flow is in town, assuming you'll ride the red wave. Either Priya was exaggerating or Moon is relying on narrative convenience so creampie loving pregnancy haters can still get most of their fun in.
I know sarcasm and humor don’t always translate well in text, but I thought my post was pretty obviously at least trying to be funny. Guess I need to try harder.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the stage designer made a strange mistake.
Asami has a very strange choice of shoes at the Christmas family meeting: oversized shitty boots. Asami wouldn't be a punk woman. in such an elegant dress and in such disgusting shoes - just blood from the eyes.
I'm talking about the frame where "Santa" hugs two "elves" - Asami is standing on the left. in a dress and street shoes.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Who was the woman in the elevator? I'm having trouble keeping track of the random side-chicks.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Who was the woman in the elevator? I'm having trouble keeping track of the random side-chicks.
when MC lost a bet in a game with his aunt, he had to walk around the hotel in the nude. and the first people they met when MC walked naked through the hotel, accompanied by his aunt, was a couple of newlyweds. wife - it was she who was (possibly) impregnated by MC in the elevator cabin, stopping it in the middle of movement.

and that timid girl that they met in the beach shower room, it was a completely different girl, not the wife from that couple of newlyweds =) replay first the day when the MC lost the bet to the aunt. and you will be convinced of everything.

Reactions: Tinuss

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
all i have to say is god dam moonbox what a fantastic update really loved it , for the pleasure you have given me thank you hope you have a great christmas and new year, all the best

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Incorrect, Moon has already stated that pregnancy is an intentional choice, not just the result of any creampie. So like Veena, we had the choice "Impregnate the virgin bride". Karen told us she was ovulating and the choice to creampie her was "Impregnate her". Same thing happens this update but I won't spoil you. Even though the MC has super sperm, impregnating someone will always be an explicit choice for the player.
Well I think that's not consistent with what Priya said, so I think she needs to repeat her study but on a larger scale, double-blind, and with a control group. Get all the girls in a room, blindfold them, and go to town.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
To be honest we should be glad it's only pubic hair missing some Dev's have struggled and then given up even putting head hair on their Male MC's.
There's been a couple I have seen this year where the games MC went from having hair to bald simply because the Dev found it to hard to keep the MC's wig on straight ;)
My personal opinion is that it costs more - hair assets can be expensive. So I figure some devs cough....Talothral...cough are just cheap Scottish bastards (like me) and so make many characters bald. <joke>

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
sorry, since when did Paveena become Veena (guilty - sanscrit)?
when the MC impregnated her she was Paveena (no-guilty = purity - sanscrit).
Or did the author himself begin to forget the names of the characters? =)
My instinctual reaction to this post is wavering between troll, intentional humor, and intentional insult, but since it's only kinda mean (to Moonbox), I'll just remind people that Priya called her sister Veena during the conversation introducing the MC and his future wife.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
My instinctual reaction to this post is wavering between troll, intentional humor, and intentional insult, but since it's only kinda mean (to Moonbox), I'll just remind people that Priya called her sister Veena during the conversation introducing the MC and his future wife.
Sometimes he looks like a troll, sometimes utterly stupid and ignorant, one thing is certain he doesn't know sanscrit at all, since the name Veena is associated to Saraswati, the Hindu goddess of arts and learning and can be roughly translated in Lute.... I put him on ignore long ago I think it's the best thing to do, imho. :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sometimes he looks like a troll, sometimes utterly stupid and ignorant, one thing is certain he doesn't know sanscrit at all, since the name Veena is associated to Saraswati, the Hindu goddess of arts and learning and can be roughly translated in Lute.... I put him on ignore long ago I think it's the best thing to do, imho. :)
(y) (ran out of reactions)

Reactions: Dylan741
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes