AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I know that there is a wholesome moment in every update (that's why i love this game), but every part of this update was great, the moments with asami are amazing (she need a lot of hugs too) and i hope we have more moments with her, it was funny as hell the scene with minnie on the plane, hunting her prey, i cannot say that there is one moment in this update that i don't love it, even the "el pene del diablo" scene was funny as hell, i hope that she become a joke, every now and then "el pene del diablo ataca de nuevo". On the bonus side of the story, damn, tanya have amazing eyes, she is really a beautiful girl...
screenshot0004.png

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Don't know why but Asami may be my new favorite, hope she will find a place in MC house too (and have nice kinks :p)
The scene with Liz and Cat was great, but it was so close to Liz give MC rimjob that I call it wasted opportunity (especially after Cat>Liz option). :p

But yea, great episode, thx for great Christmas present! ^^

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Nope, experienced that first hand I really know, but that's a Supergirl fast.....:D:ROFLMAO:
I love girls who can lose their panties in a flash with a mere suggestion. I'm fast, but not that fast, but, I keep practicing. I believe that girls ought to save their money and go without panties altogether. Save money and time, win-win. Nothing better than getting sneak peeks at little kittys throughout the day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I deliver laundry to hotels here in sweden and it's very rare to see a maid that isn't of hispanic, east european or asian decent.

Same in the hotel i've stayed at in Las Vegas, mostly hispanic and asian.
Las Vegas and almost half of the USA were once Mexico, FYI. Check those anals.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I love girls who can lose their panties in a flash with a mere suggestion. I'm fast, but not that fast, but, I keep practicing. I believe that girls ought to save their money and go without panties altogether. Save money and time, win-win. Nothing better than getting sneak peeks at little kittys throughout the day.
Couldn't agree more with you. :D (y)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Couldn't agree more with you. :D (y)
I'd be happy to go without my panties, but then I would lose the element of surprise, and I do love to surprise. Out on a date with an unsuspecting cutie and he eventually reaches between my legs to find my little surprise, he is usually surprised or pleasantly surprised. I love it. (sometimes, I go home with a black eye, but I can get off on a little pain too. I'm kinky that way, so win-win)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'd be happy to go without my panties, but then I would lose the element of surprise, and I do love to surprise. Out on a date with an unsuspecting cutie and he eventually reaches between my legs to find my little surprise, he is usually surprised or pleasantly surprised. I love it. (sometimes, I go home with a black eye, but I can get off on a little pain too. I'm kinky that way, so win-win)
Dang the thing that make me sad is the black eye, I just hope it doesn't happen too often, I mean there's other way to be rough and kinky and have fun without being violent, imho. ;) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Welp, this has just disintegrated into "MC has big dick, so all girls immediately drop their panties at first sight" and "let's collect everyone in New York to join the harem"

Also, some of the girls look uncomfortably young :sick:

If you enjoy it have fun
Seeing a juicy big dick, my panties just disappear, magically, automatically.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks, I sure do enjoy it!

I agree, Allison is kinda young to be MC's grandma... not sure about uncomfortably young (isn't that a Pink Floyd song?).

It's a shame that Sophia looks so old though. The braces give an air of maturity that I find odd. I like my lolitas to be just like the book, 12 yrs old.

When it comes to FICTION, it cannot be taboo enough, for me.
It's all pretend folks, in the world of pretending, especially the ink world (no real people), there should be no such thing as "taboo". Are we still in the Victorian Ages? This is the Victoria's Secrets Age. Let it all fly.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Dang the thing that make me sad is the black eye, I just hope it doesn't happen too often, I mean there's other way to be rough and kinky and have fun without being violent, imho. ;) (y)
So says the kid wearing an eyepatch, lol. You're so sweet, you made my panties wetter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So says the kid wearing an eyepatch, lol. You're so sweet, you made my panties wetter.
Ah! I like her because she's fearless and absolutely crazy also thank you for the kid, I'm one at heart for sure... This doesn't mean I don't like roughness when necessary, but always with the utmost respect for each part involved, it's always better and there's more pleasure imho. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Not sure how many 18/19 year olds you spend time with but I see many and lots of them act way younger than the characters here. The nearly post teens today do not have the responsibilities they used to so many just act like children going into their 20's even. If I have to tell one more student that you can't use a Dremel tool as a sex toy I may just it and use it on them.
Here is a truth, the older you get, the younger, young people seem to behave.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes