AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey MoonBox, since i was re-playing the game again (yeah, after this update, it was so good that i don't wanted that to end and i ended by playing the full game again) and i maybe got somenthing (i don't know if someone else got that part too) but the mc have another half-sister right? I will not give the spoiler who i think is, but i found some text of some characters indirectly saying that he may be have one other half-sister. Also, one thing that i complete missed (don't judge, there is 3 beautiful girls together)...look how fucking adorable this is.
molly.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey MoonBox, since i was re-playing the game again (yeah, after this update, it was so good that i don't wanted that to end and i ended by playing the full game again) and i maybe got somenthing (i don't know if someone else got that part too) but the mc have another half-sister right? I will not give the spoiler who i think is, but i found some text of some characters indirectly saying that he may be have one other half-sister. Also, one thing that i complete missed (don't judge, there is 3 beautiful girls together)...look how fucking adorable this is.
View attachment 2272764

I don't know how new you are to this thread, but there was a massive discussion about the possible half-sister a while ago. If it's not Spohia you're thinking of, you need to share, because that's who most of us think is going to be revealed to be our half-sister.

Also, don't know why you're tagging Moon over it, they never confirmed or denied anything that time we were all talking about it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't know how new you are to this thread, but there was a massive discussion about the possible half-sister a while ago. If it's not Spohia you're thinking of, you need to share, because that's who most of us think is going to be revealed to be our half-sister.

Also, don't know why you're tagging Moon over it, they never confirmed or denied anything that time we were all talking about it
I found this game on may, but i have not read every single discussion, (542 pages is a little too much) i have not found anything searching on the thread about this (maybe because they are using spoilers) and yes, is our cutie sophia, since ophelia was asking about the mc father name (since he could be the possible sperm donor), and if he had sleep with her , but that was one thing that i complete overlook at my first playthrough.

I tagged moonbox because in the end he is the guy that have the answer to all the questions, and i complete respect if he want to keep that a secret, is his game in the end, but if i may receive one is from him, he is the one that is making this jewel...

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
yes. you right. i'm sometimes unattentive.
and if you point at place which i overlooked - i re-look re-think and fix my mistake.
i not fear to admit my mistakes.
and you?
i point your mistake. you as return the favor point at my mistake.
It's not a mistake, Veena is just her nickname.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Dylan741, you were absolutely correct. I have ensured I will have no more sightings of the ram-bler. Easy decision after his tirade and response to Moon.

Reactions: Dylan741

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. so i thought ,,, well why not restart a new game .. maybe its just my old files .... well here we go again......

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
ok .. so i thought ,,, well why not restart a new game .. maybe its just my old files .... well here we go again......
Do you have it installed correctly? Part 1 and Part 2 should be in different folders. Did you use the WT mod at some point and stop? That traceback really doesn't give me any information to know what is wrong.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So im the only one still thinking about the magician MC had sex with in the elevator..
We gonna have now a magical Child with a added bonus of potent semen.

Are Child will become the new God of this world(devil by maid's idea) The japanese will remember the Festival of the penis(real thing)
Now we need Shizuko and Asami( dont know if i spell mom's name right) do celebrate MC's Magic stick
images.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Do you have it installed correctly? Part 1 and Part 2 should be in different folders. Did you use the WT mod at some point and stop? That traceback really doesn't give me any information to know what is wrong.
yup 2 different folders ... dude i've been playing game for many many years ... i know what i'm doing .... p.s i hate mods :)

in case you didn't notice what i posted earlier .. everything works fine in version .20 ...... and not in .21

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
yup 2 different folders ... dude i've been playing game for many many years ... i know what i'm doing .... p.s i hate mods :)

in case you didn't notice what i posted earlier .. everything works fine in version .20 ...... and not in .21
I thought you said .20 was working, but I wanted to make sure. I once saw somebody in a chemistry lab grab a hot ceramic crucible with her fingers instead of tongs because "it didn't look hot" even though she had been heating it for a period of time to dry something inside it, so I question most people's reasoning skills.

You said it was like this for every save even the one you imported from Part 1? I really don't know what to say except maybe fill out the survey that is an optional start for Part 2 and go from there.

Reactions: MoonBox

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Worst game in this site period, thx for nothing Mr Milkbox:KEK:
You couldn't be more wrong there are plenty of crap ones with terrible grainy art, awful engrish and or writing, as well as terrible stories period this one is so much better than many of them that have little or no lewd scenes and they update twice a year to avoid being abandoned tagged and they give the player/reader nothing. I won't mention who or what but this dev actually puts in the work keeps a pretty tight update schedule and his story and art are done well above just good or average it's ok if it's not your thing but call this dev a milker that is far from accurate.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Have you tried downloading the game again with a fresh install?

Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes