Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If you are installing the full one OVER a previous version (0.20) it may cause issues.
Nah it will just replace every file.

No clue what they do wrong. Should just download the full version delete all save files and start with the questions then skip until the new version. Without using saves, that should 100% work.

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Nah it will just replace every file.

No clue what they do wrong. Should just download the full version delete all save files and start with the questions then skip until the new version. Without using saves, that should 100% work.
I've had instances where, even choosing Replace on the extraction, some files cause problem, maybe because some names are changed between versions and there's 2 conflicting parts trying to work. Now, I simply don't bother, extract the new version (full) to a new folder and delete the previous one. Saves are being stored in the Local storage (that I now have duplicated on 2 different clouds with hourly updates), so, don't need the old folder for anything.

This is NOT the case with GH. Here I have 4 folders. :) GH Part 1 - unmodded and unpatched, GH Part 1 - modded and patched, GH Part 2 - unmodded and unpatched, GH Part 2 - Modded and Patched. Then I have a folder for all the updates (only part 2 is complete, missed several of the Part 1), another for some of the Patches for Part 1, 2 more for mod versions Part 1 (partially) and Part 2 complete. Yeah, I do really take this one quite seriously. Oh, and this is replicated into 3 different drives, they will not probably all fail at the same time, right? RIGHT??? Hmmm...

fuck it ... i'm downloading .20 again ... screw the versions after that :mad:
Do what you need, but can you please tell me where you'll get the 0.20 file from? And why don't you tell us exactly what you downloaded and what you did? Hmmm... Why? Hmmm... ;) :p

Peace :D

• Wow
Reactions: logan2k and Bob69

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I got a little problem on .21. It wasn't a big problem per se. When I load my save, instead of starting on the scene post .20 (we convincing Amy to came for christmas), started on basically halfway of .20 (a little before Minnie came to our room).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I miss Aaliyah and Jada, and I hope for a future scene a la Liz and Kat.

Reactions: MoonBox

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've had instances where, even choosing Replace on the extraction, some files cause problem, maybe because some names are changed between versions and there's 2 conflicting parts trying to work. Now, I simply don't bother, extract the new version (full) to a new folder and delete the previous one. Saves are being stored in the Local storage (that I now have duplicated on 2 different clouds with hourly updates), so, don't need the old folder for anything.

This is NOT the case with GH. Here I have 4 folders. :) GH Part 1 - unmodded and unpatched, GH Part 1 - modded and patched, GH Part 2 - unmodded and unpatched, GH Part 2 - Modded and Patched. Then I have a folder for all the updates (only part 2 is complete, missed several of the Part 1), another for some of the Patches for Part 1, 2 more for mod versions Part 1 (partially) and Part 2 complete. Yeah, I do really take this one quite seriously. Oh, and this is replicated into 3 different drives, they will not probably all fail at the same time, right? RIGHT??? Hmmm...

Do what you need, but can you please tell me where you'll get the 0.20 file from? And why don't you tell us exactly what you downloaded and what you did? Hmmm... Why? Hmmm... ;) :p

Peace :D
.20 is on svs ...... i simply downloaded from the op here .. used 7zip like usual .... moved it to my games folder .... started .21 and tried to load my saves from pt1 (or) version .16 .... been playing games for years ... i know what i'm doing .. i just was looking for help as to why i can't play this version ... when every other game and version on this site i can play .. pretty simple :rolleyes:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

The heck are yall doing. I never had any problems at least not here. In Part 1 I mistakenly replaced one version with the next one. No bugs happened.

Ya crazy with so many versions :ROFLMAO: I just have one. Patched and modded. Didnt even had a problem loading a "modded" save in an unmodded version.

I got a little problem on .21. It wasn't a big problem per se. When I load my save, instead of starting on the scene post .20 (we convincing Amy to came for christmas), started on basically halfway of .20 (a little before Minnie came to our room).
Now I kinda felt left out. xD Like I said no problems what so ever here. Hmm.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
.20 is on svs ...... i simply downloaded from the op here .. used 7zip like usual .... moved it to my games folder .... started .21 and tried to load my saves from pt1 (or) version .16 .... been playing games for years ... i know what i'm doing .. i just was looking for help as to why i can't play this version ... when every other game and version on this site i can play .. pretty simple :rolleyes:
Ok, on the OP:

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other: ANDROID COMPRESSED* - COMPRESSED*

Update Patches
Update Patch PC (0.20>0.21):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Update Patch Mac (0.20>0.21): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

What file did you download?
From the full versions of from the update patches? Did you not made a mistake and got a Mac version instead of a Windows version? Can you check the filename of what you downloaded?
I'm trying to find out what went wrong, not diminishing you, it's better to always start by checking if the error exists before trying to fix it, do you agree? I know that it feels bad, but I'm trying to help.

Peace :)

P.S. : Is there a reason why you don't have a save from 0.20? Since you say you go to use the one from Part 1.

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok, on the OP:

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux:
PIXELDRAIN

What file did you download?
From the full versions of from the update patches? Did you not made a mistake and got a Mac version instead of a Windows version? Can you check the filename of what you downloaded?
I'm trying to find out what went wrong, not diminishing you, it's better to always start by checking if the error exists before trying to fix it, do you agree? I know that it feels bad, but I'm trying to help.

this one

Reactions: FatGiant

LeoFL

Dec 27, 2022
That's what the kink is called, a Breeding Kink, so it make sense they'd use the term.

As for the gender difference, there wouldn't be one. It's just like how some women like to be called a slut when having sex and will even refer to themselves as such.
I must be a very sheltered 45 year old - since i never heard of this "breeding kink
" :)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
maybe they should play something else.. I was told Just Bros has no pregnancy
if there are disagreements in the topic - it's even good. when only those who "unanimously approve" are in the topic, then the topic degenerates into something like a religious totalitarian sect. if anyone read Frank Herbert's "Hellströmm's hive" they will understand me - I read it and shuddered with horror.

without calmness disturbancers the forum is like a black sky without a single star - a dull and even somewhere frightening sight. no, better let there be those who disagree. but only those who disagree should carefully argue their opinion, not just unsubstantiated statements should be expressed, but they should substantiate their opinion.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Short stack was a no for me as quickly as Marilyn Manson was, so I haven't seen that problem.

Did you try to download .21 from a different source? A corrupted download could be the issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
OK, this is a start.

Can you extract it to anywhere else and start the game from there? Think of this as a test to see the integrity of the download, then try to run the game...

Don't use the same drive if possible, don't overwrite any files... OK?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
OK, this is a start.

Can you extract it to anywhere else and start the game from there? Think of this as a test to see the integrity of the download, then try to run the game...

Don't use the same drive if possible, don't overwrite any files... OK?

i've downloaded this update 3 times now ... i get the same results .... no matter the downloaded source :rolleyes:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
i've downloaded this update 3 times now ... i get the same results .... no matter the downloaded source :rolleyes:
Do you still have the 0.20 folder? Can you download the Update Patch 20->21 and apply it to that folder or to a copy of it (to play it safe) and test?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
From the error you have posted. It is a very clear "loading the wrong save" error. Here I just replicated it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says in the error log that it can't find a place to stop roll back. That means the script was changed or is not there anymore. And loading a save from 0.16 or earlier (that is not the picture below) would do that cause 0.17+ doesn't have that script, so either you loading the wrong save or every version you downloaded has the script file removed.

You need to either load a save that you made while playing version 0.20. Or start a new game and load a save that looks exactly like that:
Screenshot 2022-12-30 170159.png

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes