Maanbane

May 7, 2020
Holy mother of spam, can you post it in the different spoiler? Just delete the first "I" of both spoiler codes.
I see that there are some problems with the mod. Sadly I cant really get what the problem could be, did you try without the mod? Maybe KoGa3 can help?

Nope that didnt do it.
Your spoiler codes are
Code:
[ISPOILER]...[/ISPOILER]
right now. But they should look like this:
Code:
[SPOILER]...[/SPOILER]
well tried it without the mod but it resulted in the same "Wall of text" god i love my smooth as hell brain

Screenshot_14.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
well tried it without the mod but it resulted in the same "Wall of text" god i love my smooth as hell brain

View attachment 2275854
So then it seems it's not the fault of the mod. Hmm, sadly I am not familar enough with renpy to know what the error code means :( need to wait until Moon or Koga sees it.

Btw change my earlier post to show how the spoiler code in your msg should look like so it doesnt flood the thread.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does this no sound at all? music etc.. feel empty and doesnt feel right if using other source for music
Yea, there's no sound or music. You get used to fairly easily, especailly if you have a lot to play at once which if you're playing the game for the first time as you seem to be, you will.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Does this no sound at all? music etc.. feel empty and doesnt feel right if using other source for music
If you want I can suggest some Playlists on S.Pot.O.Fy. Or, you can install KoGa3 mod with audio. Or, find your own source of music.

Peace :)

P.S.: I don't really recommend that you take me up on the offer of Playlists, I'm almost a senior citizen and my taste is very, very weird. You've been warned.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
great news .. i figured out what i did wrong ...... game works great :)

thank for peoples help .... but was my error in where i saved the damn game :ROFLMAO:

wasn't at the BIG SAVE HERE :ROFLMAO:

so i did i save there and wala fixed :LOL:

Moonbox ... i love your game :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

thank for peoples help .... but was my error in where i saved the damn game :ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Lmao, no shit, not like I told you on Friday :ROFLMAO:

Happy new year all! :PogChamp:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
You had said you played v20 though, so the piece of information that we were missing was that you really had only played up to the end of part 1 which is v16. In none of your posts was it clear that you were trying to start Part 2 for the first time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small suggestion regarding the first post; change the "No sex with Nana Yet" heading into a link "Is there sex with Nana yet?" that links to an answer as so to avoid spoilers.
I would (and I think others would too) like to be pleasantly surprised when it happens by playing the game, rather than being spoiled.

Or at the very least, pop it under a Spoiler tag.

Reactions: darlic

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Small suggestion regarding the first post; change the "No sex with Nana Yet" heading into a link "Is there sex with Nana yet?" that links to an answer as so to avoid spoilers.
I would (and I think others would too) like to be pleasantly surprised when it happens by playing the game, rather than being spoiled.

Or at the very least, pop it under a Spoiler tag.
No need. MB won't change it until after it happens.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes