S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
???

The Unavoidable 7 are: Allison, Jamila, Asami, Amy, Liz, Kat and Shizuka.

Those are the ones that you'll never have the option to say NO to. The others are optional, you have to get in their route. Then there are the side ones, like Shawna, Brandy, Lilly... and a few others, these don't have a route, they'll appear maybe a couple times, you'll have to choose to have sex with them.

So, I don't understand your post brother... :)

Peace :)
Yea, I'm just kinda confusing myself too at this stage. I'm not even sure what people, let alone Moon, are defining Side Girl as meaning, let alone which girls are considered Side Girls.

I get who the core 7 are.

But there seems to also be different levels of importance among the girls not the core seven. Like Fiona, if not her whole family, seem more important than say Betty or Karen. And then there's the whole drama with Sophia.

The only one I remember Moon outright saying is a minor character in terms on being unimportant and will be getting very little content is Aiko and I think Betty too.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yea, I'm just kinda confusing myself too at this stage. I'm not even sure what people, let alone Moon, are defining Side Girl as meaning, let alone which girls are considered Side Girls.

I get who the core 7 are.

But there seems to also be different levels of importance among the girls not the core seven. Like Fiona, if not her whole family, seem more important than say Betty or Karen. And then there's the whole drama with Sophia.

The only one I remember Moon outright saying is a minor character in terms on being unimportant and will be getting very little content is Aiko and I think Betty too.
Aiko, Shawna, Karen, Brandy, Betty, Sandra, and more... are Side Girls. They don't have a Route. They may get pregnant, on your choice, but they will not be added to the Harem.

Jada and Aaliyah, the O'Reily's, Priya but not Paveena, Tanya, and some others will become part of the Harem, they have a route, even if they are optional. Some will even move to the Harem house, not clear on who those are.

Then there's the Sophia conundrum. Then the Melissa mystery (this may very well be a red herring, but I still hope it isn't).

MoonBox maybe a different color on the background on the Relationship page would help?? Just and idea...

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
y'all forget molly the 8th unavoidable as in always there watching waiting for walks, petting and food

we need a nana mafia map to see where everyone stands the redheads are allies of the nana mafia

Reactions: matschbirne

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
y'all forget molly the 8th unavoidable as in always there watching waiting for walks, petting and food

we need a nana mafia map to see where everyone stands the redheads are allies of the nana mafia
I think calling the O'Reilys allies is grossly understating them.

Like unless Moon comes down off his cloud and state's that the O'Reily's are not and never will be part of the harem and the extended family, I refuse to relegate them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I think calling the O'Reilys allies is grossly understating them.

Like unless Moon comes down off his cloud and state's that the O'Reily's are not and never will be part of the harem and the extended family, I refuse to relegate them.
it's not to me but eh

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I know some people love drama, or being cucked until your mc grow some balls, but how someone can say anything bad about this game? Man, this is one of the most wholesome games here (tied in first place with another game that i love), no drama, no problems, is an amazing game after a shit day, you have a fucking ton of options for almost every single taste and the cherry on top is the game have regular updates. How the fuck someone can call moonbox, milkbox? They never heard about some other "devs" from this site? "Devs" that just keep talking "update this month" and never deliver any shit? I understand that maybe some people may not like the beautiful granny (and she is the main LI), but beside that, i literally cannot see anything wrong with this game, yeah i wish that the fetishes that i like appear more, but that in any way make the game bad, some people really need to go out and touch grass more...

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Amazing Game With A Lot Variety Of Characters. Still waiting for some Natalia (The Neighbor) Content :p. Just maybe a little tip and if somehow MoonBox finds a way to bring to America the French maid idk maybe she feels tempted by el pene del diablo that she decides to go follow the Mc (or Amy offers her to work as a maid in the new house(mansion they might be moving in soon) :ROFLMAO:

Keep the good work(y)

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Amazing Game With A Lot Variety Of Characters. Still waiting for some Maria(The Neighbor)Content :p. Just maybe a little tip and if somehow MoonBox finds a way to bring to America the French maid (Jossiane) idk maybe she feels tempted by el pene del diablo that she decides to go follow the Mc (or Amy offers her to work as a maid in the new house(mansion they might be moving in soon) :ROFLMAO:

Keep the good work(y)
Very impressive. You managed to be wrong on ALL the girls you mentioned. Let me fix that:

- Maria - She's not the neighbor, she's a Nun. The name of the neighbor is Natalia.
- The french maid - She wasn't even french, she's Spanish. Josiane is french and already in the US, where she met the MC.
- Amy doesn't live in that Hotel, or in France and doesn't know anything about the maid.

You may need to replay the game and not press control this time. Just a suggestion. :D

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Very impressive. You managed to be wrong on ALL the girls you mentioned. Let me fix that:

- Maria - She's not the neighbor, she's a Nun. The name of the neighbor is Natalia.
- The french maid - She wasn't even french, she's Spanish. Josiane is french and already in the US, where she met the MC.
- Amy doesn't live in that Hotel, or in France and doesn't know anything about the maid.

You may need to replay the game and not press control this time. Just a suggestion. :D

To be fair Mr. Giant , even though the hotel-maid originates from a spanish speaking country.
She did work and I guess live in France so that's is not a wrong statement in my opinion :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be fair Mr. Giant , even though the hotel-maid originates from a spanish speaking country.
She did work and I guess live in France so that's is not a wrong statement in my opinion :)
You cracked me up with Mr. Giant. LOL

Look, being Giant isn't my fault, it's genetics. Fat though... I had a "hand" on it (and a mouth). So, call me Fat, I am, and I do. LOL

(j/k)

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43 and WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
You cracked me up with Mr. Giant. LOL

Look, being Giant isn't my fault, it's genetics. Fat though... I had a "hand" on it (and a mouth). So, call me Fat, I am, and I do. LOL

(j/k)

Peace :D
No worries m8, I to is a fat bastard (I'm too good at cooking and baking, and to lazy to run...:p)
I do not know anything about your genetics and my statement was truly based of your name no hard feelings ay ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was busy with another game I had to finish, so just got caught up, but did the bugs get mentioned in this update?

The random chick you fuck in the lift starts wearing a gold thong, then it becomes white briefs when you put your hand in her panties.

Unless it was a lack of caffeine, I am sure the MC said tomorrow is Xmas, then Amy says it's the 23rd, so Xmas eve.

Why was everyone being a prick, who the hell lets a pregnant woman sit on the floor?

My first thought was how does that little hat stay on the dog's head, then I remember transsexual dog, so whatever.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
huh... the 0.21 change log does not explain which girl got updated... can someone explain which girl got updated?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
huh... the 0.21 change log does not explain which girl got updated... can someone explain which girl got updated?
What do you mean updated? The changelog doesn't mention updating anyone.

If you mean which characters stories were progressed, .21 was the christmas uppdate so it progressed pretty much all the core cast to one degree or another. But Shizuka and Asami got the most development out of everyone

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes