Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
That's the problem. Let's say I'm a couple versions behind.. I scroll down to download the latest version, bam spoiled.
i mean... that sounds like a you issue. If you don´t want to get spoiled, stop reading comments about it? I know, that sounds way too easy, doesn´t it?

But yes, i realize that ur talking about the "No sex with nana yet" Tag. but at this point it´s more of a running gag. so i wouldn´t be surprised if that stays even if we´re able to have sex with her xD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's the problem. Let's say I'm a couple versions behind.. I scroll down to download the latest version, bam spoiled.
If you're visiting this thread regularly it's impossible not to be spoiled about things. As I said, it's gonna stay there a while after it happens, how long is up to MB. If you're that worried about being spoiled by it, download from somewhere else.

Reactions: MoonBox

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Playing devil's advocate, let's say you've never played and see the title, the images, etc. & expect to get Grandma in bed.
Then you'd probably be disappointed & come here to complain that you can't fuck her yet.
So the OP's disclaimer aims to prevent that by informing people.

Being told you cannot fuck a primary character (yet) is not a spoiler. Lots of games have extensive build up to the main event, with a main LI. It really shouldn't be a surprise.
Hence, being told that you cannot fuck her doesn't spoil anything. It merely allows people to manage their expectations.
Being told when you can fuck her is more of a spoiler, IMO. So called because it literally spoils the pleasant surprise of the main event's arrival.

If you're referring to the removal of that disclaimer being the spoiler then, as Wolfeszorn said, it's a bit of running gag by now, so may well remain there long after the game is finished. I'd certainly expect it to still be there for a few versions after she's hopped on MC's junk, so don't worry too much. (y)

Last edited:

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for the new update Moonbox. But you forgot about our favourite Doctor Priya. its been long since we have seen her. She is part of the family too.

• Red Heart

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for the new update Moonbox. But you forgot about our favourite Doctor Priya. its been long since we have seen her. She is part of the family too.
Optional characters are not part of the core family. Going to see the doctor more than required would not be normal. I understand people wanting to see her. Every update would focus on the O'Reilly family if it were up to me. Their presence in the bar (the censored game is Grandma's House Bar & Grill or something like that) brings them into the story more often than a doctor's presence would. The Christmas meal had 2 sets of renders for when Tanya may have been present or not depending on choice. Shizuka is the one to "check" on Liz, Cat, and Thomas if Tanya isn't present in a specific playthrough.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.21] + Mod

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Optional characters are not part of the core family. Going to see the doctor more than required would not be normal. I understand people wanting to see her. Every update would focus on the O'Reilly family if it were up to me. Their presence in the bar (the censored game is Grandma's House Bar & Grill or something like that) brings them into the story more often than a doctor's presence would. The Christmas meal had 2 sets of renders for when Tanya may have been present or not depending on choice. Shizuka is the one to "check" on Liz, Cat, and Thomas if Tanya isn't present in a specific playthrough.
In their defense, most of the time there's no way to tell how are side girls and who aren't. I'd like to think of myself as someone who a been playing this a longish time even if I'm only a member of this site a short time, and I still can never tell or remember who is important and who isn't. Neither the game itself nor the Relationships page gives any indication of where people fall in the ranks of importance. Like as I recall, the O'Reillys are in fact important, they're of middle importance or something, not side girls but not in the same level as the core family.

So can everyone try not to be so quick to judge people for expecting or wanting to see more of various characters, please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I'd be happy with everyone to the right of Sophia, excluding Sophia , were side girls. And everyone to the left of Sophia, including Sophia, were main girls.

Aug 27, 2021
Yepp, when Moonbox decides it's time!
So still not yet. Thank you for your answer, at least one person want to help instead of just facepalming.
Last version I have "played", more like skipped through it, was 0.16, so I'm missing 5 updates and I had small hope that We are already there.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So still not yet. Thank you for your answer, at least one person want to help instead of just facepalming.
Last version I have "played", more like skipped through it, was 0.16, so I'm missing 5 updates and I had small hope that We are already there.
Nana, Aunt Amy and Jamila are gonna be a while before it's their turn, they are the slow burns in this VN (may be some others but those are the main 3)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
So can everyone try not to be so quick to judge people for expecting or wanting to see more of various characters, please?
I wasn't judging anybody. I was just sharing information on Priya's status and including information about why some characters show up less to help reduce the number of renders needed for the story. Imagine a set of renders for Christmas including/excluding all non core family members. Even in v16 in Riona's room there are two sets of renders. Either Fi comes home to find Thomas asleep with the twins or in bed alone, then when Riona comes home there are two sets to fit the choices.

If v16 was the last you played, save at the big "SAVE NOW" screen before trying to start Part 2.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let's say that the only content you are interested is with Allison. Even if in fact nothing definitive has happened, things moved quite a bit. Allison is being ever more comfortable with seeing the MC as a "Man" and not only as a "grandson", kisses are longer, more passionate, and several other details that have moved their relationship several degrees into Romantic.

There's plenty of action with many other girls "of many ages" to keep us going. The "last"* of the Unavoidable 7 has been introduced to the family, so, you have plenty of really good content to play while the MC erodes Allison's defenses. ;)

Peace :)

* "last" of the ones MoonBox has established. I still hope/suspect that another one will be added.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
My favorite girls in this order:

#1 Minnie
#2 Liz, Kat, Sophia
#3 the O'Reilly family
#4 Mila
#5 Amy (you're hot but I'm not your therapist) and Elaine
#6 Shizuka (she used to be my #1 or #2 but the naive sweetness has gotten to be almost too much)
#7 the rest of them are pretty much grouped together

Things I'd like to see more of but don't expect to soon:

#1 Josianne
#2 Ophelia (and eventually a threesome with she and Annabelle)
#3 Priya engage in further medical experimentation
#4 Brandy kick her hubby out of the house
#5 Natalia kick her hubby out of the house
#6 Paveena's hubby disappear under infamous circumstances

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Let's say that the only content you are interested is with Allison. Even if in fact nothing definitive has happened, things moved quite a bit. Allison is being ever more comfortable with seeing the MC as a "Man" and not only as a "grandson", kisses are longer, more passionate, and several other details that have moved their relationship several degrees into Romantic.

There's plenty of action with many other girls "of many ages" to keep us going. The "last"* of the Unavoidable 7 has been introduced to the family, so, you have plenty of really good content to play while the MC erodes Allison's defenses. ;)

* "last" of the ones MoonBox has established. I still hope/suspect that another one will be added.
Wait, so are everyone not those seven side girls? That sucks.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Wait, so are everyone not those seven side girls? That sucks.
???

The Unavoidable 7 are: Allison, Jamila, Asami, Amy, Liz, Kat and Shizuka.

Those are the ones that you'll never have the option to say NO to. The others are optional, you have to get in their route. Then there are the side ones, like Shawna, Brandy, Lilly... and a few others, these don't have a route, they'll appear maybe a couple times, you'll have to choose to have sex with them.

So, I don't understand your post brother... :)

infernalmaximum

Dec 16, 2021
Is there still a way to ipatch the part 1 build? The link leads only to the part 2 patch, the patch doesn't work on the 0.16 version, and I don't know enough about coding to try and the file on notepad++.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there still a way to ipatch the part 1 build? The link leads only to the part 2 patch, the patch doesn't work on the 0.16 version, and I don't know enough about coding to try and the file on notepad++.
There is a link under the Part 17 and Up links which is named "show previous Versions". There is your Part 1 link.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes