Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was busy with another game I had to finish, so just got caught up, but did the bugs get mentioned in this update?

The random chick you fuck in the lift starts wearing a gold thong, then it becomes white briefs when you put your hand in her panties.
Magic Hands
Unless it was a lack of caffeine, I am sure the MC said tomorrow is Xmas, then Amy says it's the 23rd, so Xmas eve.
Some places around the world treat Christmas Eve the same as Christmas Day ... they just call them both "Christmas".
Why was everyone being a prick, who the hell lets a pregnant woman sit on the floor?
I actually had a friend who found it more comfortable, as long as her partner was there to help her up, she preferred it to trying to get out of their couch.
My first thought was how does that little hat stay on the dog's head, then I remember transsexual dog, so whatever.
Magic Ears

Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Small suggestion regarding the first post; change the "No sex with Nana Yet" heading into a link "Is there sex with Nana yet?" that links to an answer as so to avoid spoilers.
Actually, I'm a fan of this idea. Not to avoid spoilers, but because MoonBox can add a post in here, or even better it's own new thread, with a big giant graphic that says NO!

Last edited:

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Optional characters are not part of the core family. Going to see the doctor more than required would not be normal. I understand people wanting to see her. Every update would focus on the O'Reilly family if it were up to me. Their presence in the bar (the censored game is Grandma's House Bar & Grill or something like that) brings them into the story more often than a doctor's presence would. The Christmas meal had 2 sets of renders for when Tanya may have been present or not depending on choice. Shizuka is the one to "check" on Liz, Cat, and Thomas if Tanya isn't present in a specific playthrough.
I meant Doctor Priya is part of the family to me. lol.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Some places around the world treat Christmas Eve the same as Christmas Day ... they just call them both "Christmas".
Can confirm, in these parts of world we start celebration on christmas eve. Going so far that it's basically national holiday so majority of places are closed and people are off from work and those that have to work, get bonus pay for it.

Exanderful

Apr 22, 2019
Im not sure whan im doing wrong, but part2 not working for me.
1) Downloaded part1 and installed walkthrough mod
2) Completed part1 and saved when it says "SAVE NOW"
3) Downloaded part2 and installed walkthrough for part2
4) After i press "Start" in part2 and choose my save from part1 main menu changes to this and i cant do nothing from this point, cant start the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
4) After i press "Start" in part2 and choose my save from part1 main menu changes to this and i cant do nothing from this point, cant start the game:
Have you installed them in different folders? They need to be installed separately.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
works fine for me, just freshly extract 021 pc - with mod
you can always simply just load it the
1672686975664.png
save

Exanderful

Apr 22, 2019
works fine for me, just freshly extract 021 pc - with mod
you can always simply just load it the
View attachment 2281315
save
Didnt work for me, after loading save file its just returns to main menu.
But i managed to fix it, i think problem its because save name was not in english
I launched part1 again, resaved with english name and now its loading to "next morning" in part2
:)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have to hit start. If you just hit Load and click on the "save now" save file, it should work.

EDIT: Don't accidentally roll back after loading the game. I did that and got to the screen you're sharing (although it went to the main menu after a few moments of just sitting there).

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Actually, I'm a fan of this idea. Not to avoid spoilers, but because MoonBox can add a post in here, or even better it's own new thread, with a big giant graphic that says NO!
Someone with a lot of free time should create a bot on twitter with the handle SexwithNanaYet (There's Sex with Nana?) and post daily NO.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I need a bj from nana at least by now! :LOL:
I don't plan to dl until the NO SEX WITH NANA YET sign goes away. Let me know if this is the wrong decision lol

Would be funny if someone made a fan game where you do have sex with nana. Just like how fans couldn't wait till A Wife And Mother actually got to any sex scenes so there are multiple fan made games having her actually do something.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I don't plan to dl until the NO SEX WITH NANA YET sign goes away. Let me know if this is the wrong decision lol

Would be funny if someone made a fan game where you do have sex with nana. Just like how fans couldn't wait till A Wife And Mother actually got to any sex scenes so there are multiple fan made games having her actually do something.
I mean, each to their own. But in my opinion almost every update has been great and i can't wait for more fun things that is going to happen with MC and other characters. :D

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Replaying the game and that scene with Veena was just as hot as i remembered. Claiming her on her wedding night and the way she begged the MC to impregnate her... it doesn't get much better than that. Her husband never being allowed to touch her is the icing on the cake.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes