HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Replaying the game and that scene with Veena was just as hot as i remembered. Claiming her on her wedding night and the way she begged the MC to impregnate her... it doesn't get much better than that. Her husband never being allowed to touch her is the icing on the cake.
The second bride on her honeymoon being taken by MC and asking MC to impregnate her was also great scene. :D

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I don't plan to dl until the NO SEX WITH NANA YET sign goes away. Let me know if this is the wrong decision lol
There is a good amount of content to work through, and it's all at least check-plus, though that will mainly depend on your own tastes.
I don't know about 'wrong', but I would say give it a go. You can always go back to waiting afterwards.

Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The only person I'm expecting we'll have sex with in the next update is Shizuka, and even then, Moon pulling a bait and switch wouldn't surprise me. If we do get Shizuka, anyone else is a bonus

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoonBox and kcaldw

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Im just glad Ophelia gave mc Annabelle as a living fuckdoll, that bich is stacked in all the right places xD
Other than fucking the random married women, the treatment of Annabelle is the one thing in the game that makes me uncomfortable.

I don't mind the bsdm aspects of it, it's the lack of consent on Annabelles part that I really don't like. Like she has no choice to submit, it's that or be broke and perhaps homeless.

All the other girls can stop things whenever they want and there'd be no negative consequences for them. I can't remember if Karen was given the safeword, but even if not, there's still some respect and safety there. I don't feel the relationship with Karen is abusive. If Karen were to say no, I don't feel like we'd force anything.

I sincerely hope we don't have sex with her or anything until her story is greatly changed, because with the power imbalance and her not being able to refuse us anything, anything we do with her would be rape.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Other than fucking the random married women, the treatment of Annabelle is the one thing in the game that makes me uncomfortable.

I don't mind the bsdm aspects of it, it's the lack of consent on Annabelles part that I really don't like. Like she has no choice to submit, it's that or be broke and perhaps homeless.

All the other girls can stop things whenever they want and there'd be no negative consequences for them. I can't remember if Karen was given the safeword, but even if not, there's still some respect and safety there. I don't feel the relationship with Karen is abusive. If Karen were to say no, I don't feel like we'd force anything.

I sincerely hope we don't have sex with her or anything until her story is greatly changed, because with the power imbalance and her not being able to refuse us anything, anything we do with her would be rape.
THIS. All of this.

Peace :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I don't know what it was -- maybe it was because of the banner, or maybe it was instinctual, but I immediately decided not to play with crazy ... this post makes me feel better about that.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know what it was -- maybe it was because of the banner, or maybe it was instinctual, but I immediately decided not to play with crazy ... this post makes me feel better about that.
Yea, if mindbreaking her like that is unavoidable, even without raping her, I'll have to restart the game and avoid her completely.

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes