|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
There's way too many girls/ side girls in this game, think i counted 21 on the cover, could be more, and i'm only interested in Nana and there's absolutely nothing with her other than hugs and kisses, I get it, it's a slow burn with her, but after 21 updates, i don't understand why the dev keeps dragging it out more, we know the MC & Nana will end up fucking, no need to wait till the very end of the game to make it happen :rolleyes::FacePalm:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's way too many girls/ side girls in this game, think i counted 21 on the cover, could be more, and i'm only interested in Nana and there's absolutely nothing with her other than hugs and kisses, I get it, it's a slow burn with her, but after 21 updates, i don't understand why the dev keeps dragging it out more, we know the MC & Nana will end up fucking, no need to wait till the very end of the game to make it happen :rolleyes::FacePalm:
If you're only interested in a single character, don't play a harem game.

Also, the reason why it's taking so long is this is a somewhat grounded incest game. Nana isn't going to just jump into bed with her grandson.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Because she's the coveted of the game. Shes supposed to be the culmination of the story. A sort of apex moment. It wouldn't make sense to just throw a random fuck in with a key character like that.
Plus, there are other people who quite prefer the other girls in the game.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Will just say this: If you start walking up a pyramid and you're exhausted before you're even half-way to the top, why are you still trying to climb it?

Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes