Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
on another note, I want to thank MoonBox , TropecitaGames and Killer7 for showing that there's a better way, for showing us the promised land of pregnant harem where the MCs aren't little shitheads that could only get laid with unconscious women.
I can only speak for myself, but thank you for checking out our games.
Each dev has different ways of doing things, neither better nor worse, but I'm glad that my way (our way) is the one that clicks with you.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Tropecita, you know my view.

You, Moon and K7 are top tier. A class apart. Each for different reasons, but the one common is your way to treat your players creates amazing communities around your games.

All 4 threads under your games are Oasis to be treasured in this site.

Peace :)

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
on another note, I want to thank MoonBox , TropecitaGames and Killer7 for showing that there's a better way, for showing us the promised land of pregnant harem where the MCs aren't little shitheads that could only get laid with unconscious women.
Haven't played any of TropecitaGames games yet but I definitely will after seeing his or her games compared to Moonbox's and Killer7's awesome games. Thats when I get back from work though.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Returning to the regular scheduled insanity... what do you think happened to Melissa? I believe she was abducted by an apocalyptic cult that believes that the child, born from the union of the MC and his sister, could become the destroyerv of world; so all those years they were trying to brainwash Melissa but her love for MC protected her.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Haven't played any of TropecitaGames games yet but I definitely will after seeing his or her games compared to Moonbox's and Killer7's awesome games. Thats when I get back from work though.
Tropecita's game is if I had to use few words, like Grandma's house but for people that prefer love interests to be between 18 and 50

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Returning to the regular scheduled insanity... what do you think happened to Melissa? I believe she was abducted by an apocalyptic cult that believes that the child, born from the union of the MC and his sister, could become the destroyerv of world; so all those years they were trying to brainwash Melissa but her love for MC protected her.
That's nothing, I'm not convinced we even had a sister in the first place. I think she was an "imaginary friend" only our sister instead of a friend. Of course no body was ever found, she was never real in the first place

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That's nothing, I'm not convinced we even had a sister in the first place. I think she was an "imaginary friend" only our sister instead of a friend. Of course no body was ever found, she was never real in the first place
How dare you? She's my Thomas future wife... You don't mess with the sanctity of the marriage institution.

Imaginary Sister, pfft... kids this days...

Peace :D

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm but that will conflict with the body of a child girl that was found near the parents bodies, and the fact that Nana remember all of them.
Anyway that's it for Moon to either play tricks like with Sophia or eventually introduce Melissa in the future, for now to me she's still dead, only MB know what to do we just have to wait. :)

jneale21

Apr 10, 2021
Normally I'd be pretty upset with a game that has this same sort of premise and drags out the payoff as much as this does but damn if this one isn't one I look forward to every month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes