Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Tropecita, you know my view.

You, Moon and K7 are top tier. A class apart. Each for different reasons, but the one common is your way to treat your players creates amazing communities around your games.

All 4 threads under your games are Oasis to be treasured in this site.

Peace :)
You already know me, for me the players are as important a part of the game as the dev. No game can exist without one or the other.
And it's much more fun to be on good terms with the community than to be at each other's throats. We had some good laughs.

Haven't played any of TropecitaGames games yet but I definitely will after seeing his or her games compared to Moonbox's and Killer7's awesome games. Thats when I get back from work though.
Only a very young game (released in late April, v.0.8 is the last update). I'm a newbie compared to Killer7 and Moonbox.
We will be waiting for your comments in the thread.

Tropecita's game is if I had to use few words, like Grandma's house but for people that prefer love interests to be between 18 and 50
Wait for v.0.10 and the second number will increase by 16 ;)

I'm going back to my thread, I don't want to hijack another dev's thread.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just want to state for the record, I don't actually think our sister was made up. Kinda getting the feeling people think I was being serious
Uh? I hope I didn't sound rude toward you, if it's that I apologise it wasn't my intention, I was just speculating about it. :)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man this threads so positive and wholesome because we all now that if we don't behave Moonie will send out "Minnie the cocksniffing bloodhound" after all of our hides and it won't be as good a meeting as in the game unless you're a proud owner of the "Pene del Diablo" :p :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Well unless you can smack her so she falls on her butt with your "Dingeling" there will be no goodtimes for ya when she comes a sniffing :p
no. but I can lift her up and eat her out as if I was a convict on the death row awaiting execution and her ass was the last supper I was granted before sitting on the chair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: WaerM and PBS666

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Well unless you can smack her so she falls on her butt with your "Dingeling" there will be no goodtimes for ya when she comes a sniffing :p
am I the only one who hears Chuck Berry's "My Dingaling" every time Minne comes into the scene...lol

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
obviously time travel mqanipulation has consequences, and MoonBox showed them: MC and Amy went to a beach in france in December without freezing (climate anomaly as a result of time travel), most men in the city are gay, cucks or old farmers (that's the butterfly effect) . something unholy is going on in this game.. and I'm not talking about Minnie's dicklust ... think about it... a guy went on a date with Riona (her last date before she met the MC) and instead of inviting her to his place to fuck like there was no tomorrow,as any sane man would do,he wanted to get cucked
View attachment 2285628
I think another consequence is all the women are the biggest squirters, like a couple of litres worth.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think another condequence is all the women are the biggest squirters, like a couple of litres worth.
womans in game some sort of squirt tanks hehe =) but its normal - another universe another physics - its ok smile and wave boys smile and wave =)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes