HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There's way too many girls/ side girls in this game, think i counted 21 on the cover, could be more, and i'm only interested in Nana and there's absolutely nothing with her other than hugs and kisses, I get it, it's a slow burn with her, but after 21 updates, i don't understand why the dev keeps dragging it out more, we know the MC & Nana will end up fucking, no need to wait till the very end of the game to make it happen :rolleyes::FacePalm:
Wack.
I'll wait a few more updates then.
There has to be different pacings for some LI's in a harem game or it would get VERY heavy very fast. Is it frustrating if it's your favorite character? Sure! But that just means the dev is doing a good job with those LI's. The amount of updates doesn't really matter, there hasn't been that long in-game time yet.

Jamila and Aunt Amy will most likely be the last ones to fall (my opinion, nothing confirmed) but I don't think MB will be so cruel as to only give us one scene with each and then end it.

gubp

Jul 14, 2020
There's way too many girls/ side girls in this game, think i counted 21 on the cover, could be more, and i'm only interested in Nana and there's absolutely nothing with her other than hugs and kisses, I get it, it's a slow burn with her, but after 21 updates, i don't understand why the dev keeps dragging it out more, we know the MC & Nana will end up fucking, no need to wait till the very end of the game to make it happen :rolleyes::FacePalm:
On the ignore list.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
As the doctors said, smoking is a slow death.
Are we in a hurry to die?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the generous MoonBox predicted people would be impatient to boink Nana so he added time travel and placed MC in a timeline where he is/was (hard to use the right verb with time travel) Nana's grandson but also her first ihusband, although to avoid confusion, young Nana goes by Tanya (her stage name from when she was a jazz singer). if you think this theory is ridiculous why do you think Elizabeth calls MC "daddy" ? Because she recognized MC as her father by looking at ol pictures.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder when the MC will launch the pregnancy estapheta in his family? =)

at the MNF (My New Family) MC, by the end of the 23rd update, it reported that "all the buns are in the ovens", now it remains to wait until everything is baked =) and even the beloved grandmother has already started baking her bun.

and here MC, a lazy person - lags behind, lazy. =) 21 updates have already ended here, and he never got to work.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I wonder when the MC will launch the pregnancy estapheta in his family? =)

at the MNF (My New Family) MC, by the end of the 23rd update, it reported that "all the buns are in the ovens", now it remains to wait until everything is baked =) and even the beloved grandmother has already started baking her bun.

and here MC, a lazy person - lags behind, lazy. =) 21 updates have already ended here, and he never got to work.
I think you weren't paying attention... if you came inside Kat and Liz, they are already pregnant

Reactions: ramvivat

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think you weren't paying attention... if you came inside Kat and Liz, they are already pregnant
Unfortunately not, were just given the option to cum in them not impregnate them. Lore wise, everyone we've cum inside should be pregnant, gameplay wise only those with the explicit impregnate option taken are pregnant

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well, yes. in MNF it seems to be the same way it all started with the pregnancy of Sandra and her cousin. and then... suddenly all the other girls from the family also found a desire in themselves... =)

yes, Liz and Kat are also here, but it's only Liz and Kat ... but I don't see any movement yet. here the MC "swings" for too long. =) but who knows what will happen after 2 updates... maybe the MC will start to catch up, working at an accelerated pace, knocking 10 girls for 1 update =) maybe he will say by the 23rd update that all the girls are ready to go to the doctor... who knows. =)))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
the generous MoonBox predicted people would be impatient to boink Nana so he added time travel and placed MC in a timeline where he is/was (hard to use the right verb with time travel) Nana's grandson but also her first ihusband, although to avoid confusion, young Nana goes by Tanya (her stage name from when she was a jazz singer). if you think this theory is ridiculous why do you think Elizabeth calls MC "daddy" ? Because she recognized MC as her father by looking at ol pictures.
scary thing is this might not be too far off....remember that Kat did say Tayna did look like a young nana and the daughters name is going to be Anne, and iirc isnt she the oldest sister of the 3?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ooooooo-shhit! =) this is cool shit will be! time travel mmm... a man who is both his mother's son and his mother's father - is cool.

By the way, nothing is new under the sun. it was already in the simpsons.
I mean in Futurama, where Fry was his own grandfather... that is, by sleeping with his grandmother, he gave life to his mother, who had already given birth to him.
ugh you and I thought I came up with something new. =)

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
By the way, nothing is new under the sun. it was already in the simpsons.
I mean in Futurama, where Fry was his own grandfather... that is, by sleeping with his grandmother, he gave life to his mother, who had already given birth to him.
ugh you and I thought I came up with something new. =)
this time it's different... MC is the one that went back in time and got Nana pregnat, then Nana had Minnie build another time vehicle and sent her younger self (did you notice Allison and Tanya even dress similarly) so she could be with the love of her life

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
this time it's different... MC is the one that went back in time and got Nana pregnat, then Nana had Minnie build another time vehicle and sent her younger self (did you notice Allison and Tanya even dress similarly) so she could be with the love of her life
so somewhere on the timeline there must be a point where the Nanny just disappears? oh no...not that. on the contrary, Nanny-Tanya must disappear at some point in order to appear in "our" time period.

but in general, after "timestamps" leapfrog over time has already ceased to frighten me (so to speak, a new level of openness of the mind). I still hope that in the next part, thanks to the author, MILF Nicky will meet her young self (no, to be more precise, quite the opposite, young Nicky met MILF herself) at old man Johnson's timeless base. (it’s a pity that due to the language barrier I didn’t keep track of who the old man Johnson really is).

in general (as a note to myself) I will probably reconsider this episode, where Tanya is sitting at the same table with Nanny. probably, by the expression of Tanya's eyes, it will also be possible to learn something. for if the author actually made a temporary leapfrog, then he must have left some clues.

I think that you can’t be only your own father and your own mother (if you are a female character) - the universe of such impudence, I’m afraid, may not appreciate =) and to be your grandfather or grandmother - I think it is quite possible.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
for if the author actually made a temporary leapfrog, then he must have left some clues.
obviously time travel mqanipulation has consequences, and MoonBox showed them: MC and Amy went to a beach in france in December without freezing (climate anomaly as a result of time travel), most men in the city are gay, cucks or old farmers (that's the butterfly effect) . something unholy is going on in this game.. and I'm not talking about Minnie's dicklust ... think about it... a guy went on a date with Riona (her last date before she met the MC) and instead of inviting her to his place to fuck like there was no tomorrow,as any sane man would do,he wanted to get cucked
1672852395504.png

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
This discussion is reminding me of how .

First we have a discussion of Thad Supersperm from the Simpsons and now Fry from Futurama. MB is Matt Groening confirmed.
don't forget that Nana is a time traveling mafia boss

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes