tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I really like the AVN so far, I'm still on the .16 version. I love the romance between the MC and his grandmother. Just wish he was as romantic with the other girls, especially those in his family. He's always so romantic with his grandmother, but sometimes he treats the other girls as just side pieces, even his aunts and cousin. Kind of feels a little cheap for them. Maybe it changes a bit further along the game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really like the AVN so far, I'm still on the .16 version. I love the romance between the MC and his grandmother. Just wish he was as romantic with the other girls, especially those in his family. He's always so romantic with his grandmother, but sometimes he treats the other girls as just side pieces, even his aunts and cousin. Kind of feels a little cheap for them. Maybe it changes a bit further along the game.
Seriously? He worships the ground those women walk on and he has since day 1........

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The only difference between how MC treats his grandmother and how he treats his aunts and cousin is this; he treats his grandmother like he's dating an older woman, he treats his aunts and cousin like he's dating someone his own age. So he's treating them equally romantically just in different ways.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I honestly don't see what has everyone so obsessed with her. She's lovely and all, but I don't think she'd even crack my top five
I could write an essay trying to explain all the things, or, I could just say...

"It's all in your head"

It is a matter of experience and taste. Allison acts very much like my Maternal Grandma (without the sexual undertones), her eternal no holds barred support, her aloofness, her hug dependency, her culinary gifts... When I play this sometimes I feel her by my side. She died in 81, but I carry her with me.

Allison is a Master work in character creation bro. I don't mean the appearance.

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I could write an essay trying to explain all the things, or, I could just say...

"It's all in your head"

It is a matter of experience and taste. Allison acts very much like my Maternal Grandma (without the sexual undertones), her eternal no holds barred support, her aloofness, her hug dependency, her culinary gifts... When I play this sometimes I feel her by my side. She died in 81, but I carry her with me.

Allison is a Master work in character creation bro. I don't mean the appearance.

Peace :)
That's very lovely and sweet.

And it's not like I don't like Allison. I do, I'd be sad if things got stopped with her, I just prefer other characters.

And I agree, she's a very finely crafted character

Reactions: MoonBox

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I just played the last two or three updates. Great! When i visit Paris the next time, i have to visit the beach too...

Oh, wait

View attachment 2288302
View attachment 2288306

Seriously?
There is also different Paris....in Texas :KEK:

After seeing some pictures you can assume there is also a beach not far from Paris, TX.
It was already explained before.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes