Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I loved that game for a long time but now i just can't anymore, lately it has just become a fuck festival where the MC fucks any girl for no reason. It's not even funny anymore just annoying.
There is no real progress because if it was the case the game would reach it's end. So we are facing either mindless fuck with anybody or long talking scenes with no real content. Well i guess it's time to say goodbye and forget about it, i realise that with each update i start to click faster and faster until my finger is numb, time to stop before getting injured!!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dylan741, you were absolutely correct. I have ensured I will have no more sightings of the ram-bler. Easy decision after his tirade and response to Moon.
I don't know what his problems come from, like I told you he seems reasonable at the beginning, but all of a sudden he goes completely crazy with the stupidest things and there's no way to reason with him, he already did something similar on Killer7's threads and I see he's continuing here too.
There's nothing useful to get from peoples like him, I envy Moonbox and Killer7 patience that still try to talk to him, to he's almost worse than a full fledged troll. -_-

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
I loved that game for a long time but now i just can't anymore, lately it has just become a fuck festival where the MC fucks any girl for no reason. It's not even funny anymore just annoying.
There is no real progress because if it was the case the game would reach it's end. So we are facing either mindless fuck with anybody or long talking scenes with no real content. Well i guess it's time to say goodbye and forget about it, i realise that with each update i start to click faster and faster until my finger is numb, time to stop before getting injured!!
See thats where different tastes lie. I enjoy myself tremendously! And except for the Minnie scenes ( the thing went old really fast for me) everything was great or funny. I fancy myself as the lover of redheads in the game, but the times with Amy are somehow my favorite and i really love the build up. There is alot next to "mindless fucking" and to you it might no real progress, but i find a lot of entertainment in it. So i hope you find other games that you might enjoy more and thanks for sharing your opinion, but i think the majority here enjoys is for what it exactly is.

Edith says: all my gramatical and spelling errors are by design and for entertainment purposes only! *cough

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Quick Q: Do you miss out on other characters if you skip routes with some characters? For example, I'm not interested in Mabel or.. errm.. Betty (edited.. sorry )
Essentially, I'm asking if their are missable characters 'locked' behind other characters?
For example, if Char A has a daughter/sister/neice/etc, Char B, is it possible to miss out on Char B by rejecting Char A?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Worst game in this site period, thx for nothing Mr Milkbox:KEK:
Either you're trying to be sarcastic and failing or that was one of the saddest attempts at trolling I've ever seen....

I replayed and Shawna missing in Action after the plane we traded numbers dont tell you forgot her lol cause that would be a loss
She was just a side girl, MB said she may show up for another scene later in the game.

Quick Q: Do you miss out on other characters if you skip routes with some characters? For example, I'm not interested in Mabel or the whale masquerading as a shop assistant. ;-)
Essentially, I'm asking if their are missable characters 'locked' behind other characters?
For example, if Char A has a daughter/sister/neice/etc, Char B, is it possible to miss out on Char B by rejecting Char A?
No you won't miss out.

And no reason to be insulting, many of us love Betty. You could just say her name like you did with Mabel and not sound like an ass.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Quick Q: Do you miss out on other characters if you skip routes with some characters? For example, I'm not interested in Mabel or.. errm.. Betty (edited.. sorry )
While so far you won't miss any characters by doing so, you might miss scenes where one of the characters you've encountered is, if you aren't on Mabel route (personally no interest in Mabel), you will miss second scene with the real estate agent lady, whose name i can't remember now. She will join in the action in one scene with Mabel.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i redownloaded this update .... started a new game ... and at the end of pt1 saved ... opened .21 and it gave that 2nd traceback ..... is why i posted it a 2nd time .....
version .20 did not give me any problems ...... ONLY version .21 does ..... anyone know what the dev did differently with this update that changed from versions before .21 ???????????
that has to be my problem the change that was made .... Thanks :)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I would hate to be the MC the way you guys like to play. All that talk about breeding all the women as if he wouldn't have to pay a S#!t-ton of child support. Are all of you Nick Cannon in disguise? Where's the "get a vasectomy option" so I can bang with no consequences?
Ahmm he got his 12th child.
Wow
Dude doesn't believe in Vasectomy or Condoms

My man :BootyTime:.

LeoFL

Dec 27, 2022
- Love the game great writing except for one detail The whole "breed me" dialog that pops up once or twice. "give me a baby" "i want a baby from you" and so on sure. But breed? I can see the word being used by a guy, but never by a woman . Maybe in sub/ dom scenario but even then

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
- Love the game great writing except for one detail The whole "breed me" dialog that pops up once or twice. "give me a baby" "i want a baby from you" and so on sure. But breed? I can see the word being used by a guy, but never by a woman . Maybe in sub/ dom scenario but even then
That's what the kink is called, a Breeding Kink, so it make sense they'd use the term.

As for the gender difference, there wouldn't be one. It's just like how some women like to be called a slut when having sex and will even refer to themselves as such.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
yeah i redownloaded this update .... started a new game ... and at the end of pt1 saved ... opened .21 and it gave that 2nd traceback ..... is why i posted it a 2nd time .....
version .20 did not give me any problems ...... ONLY version .21 does ..... anyone know what the dev did differently with this update that changed from versions before .21 ???????????
that has to be my problem the change that was made .... Thanks :)
I'm sorry in anticipation if this is a stupid question, but, exactly what did you download? And what did you do with it?

I ask because, the full download is to be installed in a separate folder, BUT, the update download is to be extracted OVER the previous version, WITH Replacement.

If you are installing the full one OVER a previous version (0.20) it may cause issues.
If you are installing the Update only, on a new folder, it will not run correctly.

So, please tell us EXACTLY what you did, or, do what I just said.

Again sorry if you feel this is stupid, but since you are having problems I decided to ask.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes