Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Very thoughtful of you MoonBox to balance flavors in this update : I missed chocolate and toffee even if I love vanilla.;)
Very nice to have a little Jasmine time with this side of her, I do hope more time with her very soon...same for Priya. Jamila and Jada/Aaliyah scenes are great in their own ways, Jamila stays at the very top of the cast for me...and Jada is just so beautiful and now we know she is kinky as hell...ok, I'm melting again...:giggle:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean when it will come to sex scenes I hope there will be choice (probably not as it would be too much work). :p
I don't think it will be a thing in her sexscenes really, maybe once for the comedy. Doesn't seem like MB's style.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was LOL'ed by the moment with Omar when he entered the apartment and MC held Jamila by the legs - Omar silently slowly backing away went to the door and left. reminded me of this moment about the modified meme with a bear and a whore. where the bear comes out of the bushes, then raises its paws, then lowers its paws, turns around and leaves - all in silence.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone have a update from .20 to .21 patch? I somehow missed that(I check for new updates on here daily) and don't want to reinstall and have to FFWD through everything again. I got the .21 to .22 update patch just now but need to apply the previous one first. Also, the gofile links on the OP, those seem fishy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone have a update from .20 to .21 patch? I somehow missed that(I check for new updates on here daily) and don't want to reinstall and have to FFWD through everything again. I got the .21 to .22 update patch just now but need to apply the previous one first. Also, the gofile links on the OP, those seem fishy.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
why does the gofile links look fishy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes