rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
Patch problem.
When I add the patch with the alt GUI, I cannot load saves. The script without the patch is a bit broken and frustrating to read.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
The developer should change his name to Milk Box, by the time we bang Grandma I will be a Grandpa.
Yep.... Obviously, the Guy who puts out consistent updates every 2 weeks is definitely a milker. Meanwhile other games here have an update every half a year or more with no content at all while still taking money from patrons. Yep.... Thats the definition of a milker.... You, sir are so delusional, that even reacting to you seems like a waste of time...

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Yep.... Obviously, the Guy who puts out consistent updates every 2 weeks is definitely a milker. Meanwhile other games here have an update every half a year or more with no content at all while still taking money from patrons. Yep.... Thats the definition of a milker.... You, sir are so delusional, that even reacting to you seems like a waste of time...
Am I delusional or are you just being dense? We aren't talking about other games and lazy developers, we are talking about THIS game...stay on topic, big shooter.
I don't care how frequently the updates drop, if you don't get to bang the character you desire after a prolonged period you're getting milked. You may enjoy that type of thing but I can assure you that you are in the minority. Thanks for your fanboy opinion though, this is a forum and it's understood people will not always agree with your take.
Leave a facepalm if you're a beta simp who enjoys being disappointed. :LOL:

Last edited:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
What has you being a grandpa in common with milk?

Yes, i know what you meant but calling MB a milking dev is on such a level of stupidity it boggles the mind....
You refusing to acknowledge the dev literally has the words "THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET"
on page 1 as a disclaimer is on "a level of stupidity that boggles the mind".
Have pleasant afternoon.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes