FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
MoonBox you... you... shit, you made me laugh so much that I had to leave the fucking house. It's raining, it's cold, but how could I explain my wife and daughter why the fuck I was laughing so much.

If I get a cold, I'll name it after you, bloody hell.

Need to relax my belly, it's as if I was exercizing with Jasmine. Fucking hell, that kiss on Jerome's head, killed me.

Peace :D

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
why does the gofile links look fishy?
Maybe it is just the way my IDM renames the direct dowloads link but rather than the file being something like GrandmaHouseR22Patch it looked like a Microsoft software activation key. 4 random letters_4 more random letters_rinse repeat for like 24 random letters. I also never do direct download links like that, too easy to bypass security checks that way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The important question now is, which of the three mother&daughter pairings are your favourite, Liz&Cat, Jada&Aaliyah, or Riona&Fiona? It's really hard choice and currently for me it's tie between J&A and R&F, sadly L&C can't quite compete with them on average mood for me.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The important question now is, which of the three mother&daughter pairings are your favourite, Liz&Cat, Jada&Aaliyah, or Riona&Fiona? It's really hard choice and currently for me it's tie between J&A and R&F, sadly L&C can't quite compete with them on average mood for me.
And why not Asami/Shizuka ? Why? WHY? (I know it hasn't happened yet, let's pressure MB).

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes