Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The important question now is, which of the three mother&daughter pairings are your favourite, Liz&Cat, Jada&Aaliyah, or Riona&Fiona? It's really hard choice and currently for me it's tie between J&A and R&F, sadly L&C can't quite compete with them on average mood for me.
For me, favorite that's already happened is 1) O'Rileys 2) Vanilla 2a) Chocolate.

I suspect if the cuck wasn't around so frequently, 2 and 2a might actually fluctuate, and once the banana(s) are in the mix, I suspect they may jump up the list, but unless they either fade into the background or there's a fall-off in future interactions, I don't see the redheaded quartet being knocked out of first.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Still really appreciate the heads up about the grandma not having that content yet. Will it say something different when there finally is, or will it just be taken off?

Reactions: MoonBox

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Still really appreciate the heads up about the grandma not having that content yet. Will it say something different when there finally is, or will it just be taken off?
Oh, I am sure it will be obvious when it happens. The chat here will explode. What happens before then will be the fun part... the anticipation. :>)

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
it´s mostly a meme by now since ppl keep asking about it. It might stay for a while even after it happened. :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The important question now is, which of the three mother&daughter pairings are your favourite, Liz&Cat, Jada&Aaliyah, or Riona&Fiona? It's really hard choice and currently for me it's tie between J&A and R&F, sadly L&C can't quite compete with them on average mood for me.
J&A. Almost hands down. I'm waiting on a shortstack grandma and granddaughter and I'll reanswer this then. :devilish:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes