HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Am I delusional or are you just being dense? We aren't talking about other games and lazy developers, we are talking about THIS game...stay on topic, big shooter.
I don't care how frequently the updates drop, if you don't get to bang the character you desire after a prolonged period you're getting milked. You may enjoy that type of thing but I can assure you that you are in the minority. Thanks for your fanboy opinion though, this is a forum and it's understood people will not always agree with your take.
Then live what you preach, you seem to have problem with people disagreeing with you. No, not getting to fuck one of the many LI's yet is NOT the dev milking you dingus.

But if that's how you feel about this VN please leave, no one will stop you.....

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Then live what you preach, you seem to have problem with people disagreeing with you. No, not getting to fuck one of the many LI's yet is NOT the dev milking you dingus.

But if that's how you feel about this VN please leave, no one will stop you.....
They're getting dumber and ruder with each passing day, but is that something they breathe in the air? I can understand delusions but this is straight absurd.... :rolleyes:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021

I don't have a problem with anyone holding their own opinion. What I do take umbrage at is forum bullies trying to spoon-feed me their personal feelings in that I should adopt them as my own. A fine start to getting respect is to start giving respect.
-A pleasant afternoon to you

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Telling people to leave a thread or disparaging anyone who isn't in agreement with you is a rational and intelligent approach to participating in an open forum...said no one ever. I feel like a group of angry old women are battering me with their handbags. Well played, ladies.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I played this game 8 month ago.
Very good game but i have decided that i will play again when the "THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET" is gone.
Is my choice and i will wait, but I won't blame the game creator for my personal choices. The Dev does an amazing job!

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Who said that Nana can't? The only one that officially can't be pregnant is Priya, and I'm sure MC will solve that issue too.
That's actually wrong. Priya told MC her chances of getting pregnant are nearly zero for normal but considering MC's super-stuff I guess she will be pregnant after the upcoming weekend date.

May 27, 2017
This VN has a lot of girls, some of them are side-bitches you don't see very often, some of them are friends, and some are family members. They all have a different pace of developing and accepting romantic feelings for the MC. Even in MC's own family, Kat and Liz got on MC's bone-train pretty quick, and now Amy is slowly starting to see MC that way too; Nana is not far behind her.

Usually, in incest VNs the family members always get content later than others. because it's not easy to overcome that subconscious mental barrier of seeing a family member as a potential mate, not to mention the societal pressures of incest as a huge taboo. And to this VN's benefit, it already has some with a few family members. It's difficult to find a right pace of developing relationships, especially Incestual ones, without felling too contrived and dispelling the player's immersion in the story and its characters.

You can't please everyone, and not everyone is right. But, Moonbox is doing something right, because they have 546 supporters on Patreon alone, and have met all their funding goals to be able to focus on this VN full-time. This VN's quality is good, its update size and frequency is one of the best on this site.

People who can't accept the way things are progressing, should move on to something else, and stop wasting their own time. Cause this is a pirate site, if you want your vote/opinion to matter, support the dev financially, contact them directly, and leave your feedback on the relevant platforms. Or stop giving them money if you already are. It's your time and money, no one is telling you how to spend it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes