Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The save file and the patch I am using with v.22
There's something wrong with your game folder or how you installed the patch file. Your save loads without any error with the patch and Koga's mod installed for me.
Maybe try installing Koga's mod and seeing if it starts properly then, if not then you might need to reinstall the game from scratch and patch it properly.

For what's happening the game's looking for the v17 label, which should be the very first line on your script.rpy, so unless you've also installed the previous versions incest patch, which does replace the script file, I have no idea why this is happening.
You could open the script.rpy with a text editor just to double check if you want, if the first line doesn't say "label v17:" then you know there's something wrong.
I'm far from a renpy wizard by any means but if you've got the right script file in then I have no idea why you'd get that error.

Reactions: MoonBox

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I think I'm going crazy because I'm sure that I saved @ the end of .21, but my save wasn't there (well, I had a Autosave close, so nothing was lost).

Reactions: FatGiant

rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
There's something wrong with your game folder or how you installed the patch file. Your save loads without any error with the patch and Koga's mod installed for me.
Maybe try installing Koga's mod and seeing if it starts properly then, if not then you might need to reinstall the game from scratch and patch it properly.

For what's happening the game's looking for the v17 label, which should be the very first line on your script.rpy, so unless you've also installed the previous versions incest patch, which does replace the script file, I have no idea why this is happening.
You could open the script.rpy with a text editor just to double check if you want, if the first line doesn't say "label v17:" then you know there's something wrong.
I'm far from a renpy wizard by any means but if you've got the right script file in then I have no idea why you'd get that error.
Thanks. after the 6th reinstal of game and patch, it seems to be finally working

altmas66

May 4, 2020
what happened with shawna? I only see her in the plane at the beginin of the game, did i do something wrong?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes