SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Actually, it's confirmed that she will make a come back when the time is right. Unless of course MoonBox changes his mind.
Yeah.....it's because of MB's mind I said "may turn up"........
Yeah I mean, she is in the relationships tab in the game, if she was a one-off character who wasn't ever going to make another appearance there would be no reason to have her there.

Though you were single when you last saw her, wonder how she would react to seeing your love life now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I mean, she is in the relationships tab in the game, if she was a one-off character who wasn't ever going to make another appearance there would be no reason to have her there.

Though you were single when you last saw her, wonder how she would react to seeing your love life now. :ROFLMAO:
I doubt she'll give a shit. She's a cool chick and as long as we gave her our real number, she'll make a return. But, she's still a side chick and won't be a part of the main harem.

Reactions: MoonBox and SlapE

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Ellie, Ella, Natalia, Svetlana, Josianne, Mila, Polly and Isabella might need some love.

It´s been a loooooong time for them

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

So are all the girls we've fucked, doesn't mean they will all be LI's.........this isn't speculation, MB has confirmed this many times.

So did the dev, I think
Nope

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So are all the girls we've fucked, doesn't mean they will all be LI's.........this isn't speculation, MB has confirmed this many times.

Nope
I never said she was a love interest, I said we'd see her again. I mean the maid in Paris sucked our dick (and fucked? honestly forgot) in our sleep and she isn't on there, neither is the girl on the elevator we fucked (and knocked up ;))... so this just isn't true.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I never said she was a love interest, I said we'd see her again. I mean the maid in Paris sucked our dick (and fucked? honestly forgot) in our sleep and she isn't on there, neither is the girl on the elevator we fucked (and knocked up ;))... so this just isn't true.
I wished we could've kept the Spanish maid and the newlywed wife. :devilish:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, you do you, I'll go with what MB has said will happen.......

And now I'm of this discussion!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes