ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Is Natalia Spanish, Mexican...? If she's Spanish, does anyone else think it would be perfectly reasonable to get a visit from a cousin or cousins daughter or niece or something once the divorce happens, for support? You know, visiting from Paris?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is Natalia Spanish, Mexican...? If she's Spanish, does anyone else think it would be perfectly reasonable to get a visit from a cousin or cousins daughter or niece or something once the divorce happens, for support? You know, visiting from Paris?
Natalia is Italian. I think. Don't quote me on that though.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
MoonBox
I get that there is no Netorare, and that there IS some Netori. But is/will there be Netorase? If not, why/why not?
I dont enjoy Netorare, so i am all for that. But i kinda see Netori as the same (unless the victim is an absolute D-Bag, and the partner is "rescued" from an asshole).

Curious, not demanding.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
MoonBox
I get that there is no Netorare, and that there IS some Netori. But is/will there be Netorase? If not, why/why not?
I dont enjoy Netorare, so i am all for that. But i kinda see Netori as the same (unless the victim is an absolute D-Bag, and the partner is "rescued" from an asshole).

Curious, not demanding.
There's a couple, Josianne and Marcel. He can't get it up, so they pitch the idea to the MC. I don't know if it perfectly fits the definition, but it's the closest I can think of if not.

Reactions: Plushie

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
There's a couple, Josianne and Marcel. He can't get it up, so they pitch the idea to the MC. I don't know if it perfectly fits the definition, but it's the closest I can think of if not.
I was thinking of the MC sharing his girls. But i kinda like the above one too. Sex and love isnt the same thing for a lot of people (myself incl.). I do believe "Sharing is Caring", so i like when that option is an option is games as well. Though cheating is cheating (no discussion/agreement prior to sex with others).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 2332551
Read the tag list. This isn't a cuck game, the dev isn't interested and the fans aren't interested
emmwhat?
how about the MC who cuckolded a black football fan in his apartment, moreover, he did it during dinner sitting at the same table with him. the wife of this cuckold cooked with her own hands, and the daughter ate the "special white MC's sauce". after that daughter gave that black cuckball fan a kiss on the back of the his head with lips smeared in "special white MC's sauce".

//This isn't a cuck game//
yes, but a cuckold - there is! =)

and husband of PaVeena - obvously a cuckold

and Karen's husband also...

Last edited:

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
This isn't a cuck game
Swinging isnt cuckoldry. Why is it that so many insecure people cant get that through their heads. Its insane. Hell, Stag/vixen sharing isnt even cuckoldry.
NTR is not Cuck. NTR is a mix of many things. And Netori, as this game has, is part of NTR. While Netori and Netorare is cuckoldry, Netorare is most often not. But they all fall under NTR.

However, as ramvivat also points out, this game very much has cuckoldry in it, just not against the MC. So while i understand your message, its just wrong on more levels than one.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Swinging isnt cuckoldry. Why is it that so many insecure people cant get that through their heads. Its insane. Hell, Stag/vixen sharing isnt even cuckoldry.
Doesn't matter if it's swinging sharing or straight NTR, some dude's sleeping with your girl, you're a cuck.
However, as @ramvivat also points out, this game very much has cuckoldry in it, just not against the MC. So while i understand your message, its just wrong on more levels than one.
Did I say the game doesn't have cuckoldry in it? No, I said it isn't a cuck game. It's a part time bull game. Idc about the academic equivalent between NTR and netori, I'm not interested in playing a cuck game, or playing a cuck MC.

None of this matters though because you could just do as I said, march your cuck ass back to page 1 and read the tags list and see that it's a never to be added piece of content. Dev isn't interested in it, so asking for it is just spam.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
sure.

If the Dev mentioned why its not there or some such, i simply missed it. I was curious as to WHY it wouldnt be. Ofc if they dont like it, that makes pretty much sense as to why.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why is it that so many insecure people cant get that through their heads.
Different opinion:
Could be the other way around. Guys who share "their" woman aren't able to satisfy them and need others to do so. ;)

Edit: To be very clear here, it is not about insecurity or satisfactory, it is about DO I LIKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT OR DON'T. If i like sharing, fine. More power to me/you whoever, but if i don't like it, fine too. We all are different and yet the same.

Last edited:

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Different opinion:
Could be the other way around. Guys who share "their" woman aren't able to satisfy them and need others to do so.
Oh absolutely. I dont disagree with you at all.
ANd i get your point. There is no really any point to argue over it, since its a difference of opinions. Which is fair. Its more the narrowmindedness i have an issue with. Demeaning/kink-shaming others is just bad manners. And often those people who have extreme opinions are blind to the points of others, believing they are always right. And i dont think its always black and white (insert interracial joke here).

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes