ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Don't need one. I have a therapist. It's a good thing. She's great. But, the bad thing is, she's also seeing a therapist since she took me on as a client. Oh well. I pay her well, she can afford it. :ROFLMAO:
hahaha you reminded me of the moment from the waifu academy - "after what i heard i'm going to need a lot of jesus" - in a conversation between mc and kayane at the gym the day mc broke his phone before going "visit" yoko.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Preview time

It's time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stopping by the church
Can't wait for this update. But does this finally mean that we're going to get the goods on Natalia's husband so she can nail his ass to the wall and finally be happy by riding Zeus?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can't wait for this update. But does this finally mean that we're going to get the goods on Natalia's husband so she can nail his ass to the wall and finally be happy by riding Zeus?
I get your desire, but I don't think you were looking at the same teasers I was looking at ...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You forgot about the woman that the MC got the car from. We need to go check up on her sometime.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
That could happen, but I didn't forget about anything. I just made a joke based on one of the teasers presented.

If I was trying to do something more comprehensive, I might have looked for a picture of a magician fanning a giant deck of cards, and replacing the cards with images of all the girls that need some attention (Feel free to steal this idea if you want).

Reactions: Wyrme and CircaAD

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
if lily is shown not for nat husband's info then i wont see her in my play through, shame we couldn't do what the law firm is called to lily

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I was wondering who that blonde girl was cause i couldnt remember now i remember shes the Quote Grenade Quote that you took for omar lol. I had completely forgotten about her.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes