MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Preview time

It's time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stopping by the church
Interested in more Polly content. Kind of intriguing since she's one of the few characters who isn't instantly all over MC. (not that that's a bad thing :p)

Also, more Sister Maria, who is one of the more attractive characters in the game, imo.

Reactions: MoonBox

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Sister Maria should watch the exorcist with MC and snugglebug and have weird/paranormal shit happen for the next update

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Preview time

It's time

Stopping by the church
The GRENADE! She's BACK... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Please Moon, she and Liz, both in red dresses.................. Oh man...

I don't think that even Meditation can help me this time... It's going to be a really HARD wait. JKMN.

Peace :cry:

PS: Those waiting for Natalia will have their wish, :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
He was probally saying because last time the mc talked with lily, he said when natalia husband (larry) done something to call him, so probably he will get something there that help her with the divorce.
... and I JUST realized I mixed up my blonds when I saw the post for the first time. Okay, I'm on the correct page now ...

Reactions: AlexTorch

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can't wait for this update. But does this finally mean that we're going to get the goods on Natalia's husband so she can nail his ass to the wall and finally be happy by riding Zeus?
I was correct. I wasn't looking at the same update you were ... I mixed up my blonds ...

• Haha
Reactions: Spliffing

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Technically, he's right. But, also wrong. Sister Maria is a noviciate. Which means she's a nun in training. That means she is betrothed to Christ. Which means we're all going to Hell when we take her to our bed. Ahahaha
Well isn't Zeus a MEMBER of the god faction? So it's OK for her to be taken many times by Zeus, I'm sure she will call out to her god many times if that happens... :devilish:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well isn't Zeus a MEMBER of the god faction? So it's OK for her to be taken many times by Zeus, I'm sure she will call out to her god many times if that happens... :devilish:
Umm Sure? Thor's Hammer is going to be hammering the Hell out of her. Literally. She'll be screaming the MC's name, like he's a God.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
REQUEST = Thinner Font Option!
The letters are very BLOCKY or THICK & kinda hard to read even when i try to resize them.
Can u add an thinner font option PLEASE! thx!
Granny likes her feet licked! she's the boss so gotta worship dem toes! :p

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes