WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh absolutely. I dont disagree with you at all.
ANd i get your point. There is no really any point to argue over it, since its a difference of opinions. Which is fair. Its more the narrowmindedness i have an issue with. Demeaning/kink-shaming others is just bad manners. And often those people who have extreme opinions are blind to the points of others, believing they are always right. And i dont think its always black and white (insert interracial joke here).
Sharing or cuckolding is way more then a kink or a fetish (imho), but i agree, some people are getting really defensive/agressive very fast. We all can agree or disagree about certain likes like vaginal/anal or oversized breasts/breasts, but when you bring something like sharing or cucking onto the table, it normally gets dirty in a few seconds. It is like a religious debate. PURGE YOUR ENEMY :)p)!

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and Plushie

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Sharing or cuckolding is way more then a kink or a fetish (imho), but i agree, some people are getting really defensive/agressive very fast. We all can agree or disagree about certain likes like vaginal/anal or oversized breasts/breasts, but when you bring something like sharing or cucking onto the table, it normally gets dirty in a few seconds. It is like a religious debate. PURGE YOUR ENEMY :)p)!
The only thing People will always 100% agree with each other is ... We all love fucking Trains *Chooh Chooh* :ROFLMAO:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Swinging isnt cuckoldry. Why is it that so many insecure people cant get that through their heads. Its insane. Hell, Stag/vixen sharing isnt even cuckoldry.
NTR is not Cuck. NTR is a mix of many things. And Netori, as this game has, is part of NTR. While Netori and Netorare is cuckoldry, Netorare is most often not. But they all fall under NTR.
I don't believe that will ever happen in the game, there is jokes about (with riona) about cucks, the mc have a spider sense of "too many dicks", and even said to Aaliyah that no other dick's allowed. Even with marcel and josianne, i believe that will end with marcel being gay and josianne being another girlfriend of the mc.
screenshot0056.png

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
I don't believe that will ever happen in the game, there is jokes about (with riona) about cucks, the mc have a spider sense of "too many dicks", and even said to Aaliyah that no other dick's allowed. Even with marcel and josianne, i believe that will end with marcel being gay and josianne being another girlfriend of the mc.
Currently i am only to the point of meeting Elaine. So not too far through the whole game. And its absolutely fair that its not in the game. Just curious as to why, since it sort seems like it would be a "natural" kink to be in the game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Currently i am only to the point of meeting Elaine. So not too far through the whole game. And its absolutely fair that its not in the game. Just curious as to why, since it sort seems like it would be a "natural" kink to be in the game.
Is not the kind of fetish that 99% of his fans like (and probably is not something that dev like too but i cannot talk for him), also i never have the feeling that this is something that "need" to be in this game, if you play you can see that the mc is good enough to please everyone, and don't need external help with that, this is just a great story, with great humor, without drama any kind of shit, that you can choose a lot of different stuff, and you can enjoy a lot playing. Is the game for everyone? Probably not, some people like drama, one mc that keep getting fucked, or the mc being a cuck (and watch his girlfriend redhead being fucked by a black cock), but for me this game is amazing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Swinging isnt cuckoldry. Why is it that so many insecure people cant get that through their heads. Its insane. Hell, Stag/vixen sharing isnt even cuckoldry.
NTR is not Cuck. NTR is a mix of many things. And Netori, as this game has, is part of NTR. While Netori and Netorare is cuckoldry, Netorare is most often not. But they all fall under NTR.

However, as ramvivat also points out, this game very much has cuckoldry in it, just not against the MC. So while i understand your message, its just wrong on more levels than one.
When people say that this is not a cuck game, they mean that you don't play the game from the prespective of a loser MC that lets his girls get "stolen" or shares them with other men. The whole "you're insecure if you equate swinging to cuckoldry", just sounds like cuck copium to me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
sure.

If the Dev mentioned why its not there or some such, i simply missed it. I was curious as to WHY it wouldnt be. Ofc if they dont like it, that makes pretty much sense as to why.
It's not there, because the dev isn't into it, same as 98% of us in this thread hate it. The MC in this game is a Bull. He's not into sharing HIS girls. Not with his own brother or anyone else. The MC cucks others. From Jada's husband, to Natalia's and Karen's husbands. Add in others like Paveena's new husband and random husbands that nobody knows. I mean Hell, we're even going to cuck Jesus Christ himself.

So, no. There will not be any sharing of Thomas's girls.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Because majority of people who play this are HAREM fans and non ntr/sharing fans here who don't like that type of stuff.

And personally it will never fit this game or fit in any sense.
Drama in this VN is damn near non existent and fetishes or kinks like NTR(NETORARE)/SHARING isn't in here.

This isn't that type of VN. The MC is the one who does the cucking here, He is the BIG DAWG in this game and him wanting to share his girls don't even fit the mc or his personality and the type of VN this is.
The mc here is not some TIMMY who likes to see his girls fucked by other men fella.

Plus the dev don't rock with any of that as well and we don't either who are fans of this VN.

Me personally I don't share or like any form of NTR, This is a light hearted VN with some humor and good vibes with no drama and all around WHOLESOME, Except in the bed sheets ;)

NTR/Sharing in any form just don't fit this type of VN, THIS IS NOT A CUCK VN so it's not a "natural" kink in this game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
ummm yeessss if Maria was a nun. but she is not a nun. and from here - cucking was not becomes.
What are you talking about? Maria is most definitely a nun!

or did you forget the "/s" in your post?
Technically, he's right. But, also wrong. Sister Maria is a noviciate. Which means she's a nun in training. That means she is betrothed to Christ. Which means we're all going to Hell when we take her to our bed. Ahahaha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What are you talking about? Maria is most definitely a nun!

or did you forget the "/s" in your post?
I'm talking about that Spanish maid from the Paris hotel. maybe her name is not Maria (I have a bad memory for names, alas) - she also tore her hymen on the standing member of the sleeping MC.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm talking about that Spanish maid from the Paris hotel. maybe her name is not Maria (I have a bad memory for names, alas) - she also tore her hymen on the standing member of the sleeping MC.
The Spanish maid, that we don't even know if she's Spanish, only that she speaks Castellano, we don't even know her name.

Maria hasn't had any sexual interactions with the MC, we are all presuming that she will, but nothing happened yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Plushie "Natural" wouldn't be the way I would classify that specific kink. While there is nothing wrong with consensual sharing, the operative word is "consensual", this MC has declared on multiple occasions that he doesn't want it, will not tolerate it, not even with legally wed husbands. Once they go Zeus, there's no sharing. So, obviously no consent.

I, personally and in my name ONLY, would really prefer that no such discussion is even continued here, we have all seen how fast a thread is "infected" while discussing those themes. Since it is a type of content that isn't, and never will be, part of this game doesn't make sense to bring it up. There are many places better suited to discuss the vagaries of sharing/cucking than this thread.

Peace :(

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
only that she speaks Castellano,
to tell the truth, it is unlikely that I will distinguish a resident of Castile from a resident of Catalonia and even more so of Montania by conversation - they are all Spaniards for me, but I can take the Portuguese for a Spaniard, especially if I drink a lot of beer. sorry, comrade, if that. OK? for me, an expression "el pene del diablo" that sounds like Spanish
plus coarse, heavy features is a sign of a woman "from somewhere in Spain" I understand that maybe I think stereotypes.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Technically, he's right. But, also wrong. Sister Maria is a noviciate. Which means she's a nun in training. That means she is betrothed to Christ. Which means we're all going to Hell when we take her to our bed. Ahahaha
Ok, that's it! You need to see a psychiatrist, I'm getting really worried now......

We don't have a name for her :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes