Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
I last played a few updates ago and was a bit jaded that Grandma was being a bit of a tease, so my question is can you bang the ol girl yet? Can her hips even take the pressure of a good pounding ?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I last played a few updates ago and was a bit jaded that Grandma was being a bit of a tease, so my question is can you bang the ol girl yet? Can her hips even take the pressure of a good pounding ?
If you want nana, get on your phone and call your nana. See if she's ready yet and ask her if she can take a pounding. Let us all know what she tells you.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
She's certainly getting closer to the tipping point, but not yet.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There's gonna be a lot more teasing before we are there.

If you want nana, get on your phone and call your nana. See if she's ready yet and ask her if she can take a pounding. Let us all know what she tells you.
Done with being nice? :cool:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Alright, after opening this site almost every day for a while now and seeing this popup in the main page banner every day It finally talked me into starting this. To be honest I have no idea why I waited this long when all the tags and settings point to something I will really enjoy.
Either way wish me luck... (I hope I don't enjoy it too much and end up reading this till 5am knowing I need to be up at 7am for work tomorrow)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Alright, after opening this site almost every day for a while now and seeing this popup in the main page banner every day It finally talked me into starting this. To be honest I have no idea why I waited this long when all the tags and settings point to something I will really enjoy.
Either way wish me luck... (I hope I don't enjoy it too much and end up reading this till 5am knowing I need to be up at 7am for work tomorrow)
Oh, look, someone's gonna be calling sick in a bit... I hope you'll not get fired...

Have fun, we all did.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes