WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Dear Moonbox,

Months back we talked about you being potentially influenced by the community... Well, *I* am going to take credit for this bit of fan service:

screenshot0002.png

My favorite character bringing me what I have asked for, no less than, three times!

Thank you,

-WigglyWorld84

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Lily, who is helping with investigating Nat's husband, was shown as returning in the last batch of previews, so that story line should be moving along some in the next update.
Thank you, I could not remember that so exactly. I've played a lot of other VNs in the meantime, so I forgot a little detail of the plot or so.... :cry:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
So.....when zelda gonna appear again and polly, also amy yes yes already had amy time but damn it, amy is top five for me

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah Work was not fun, I ended up reading till 4am so not as bad as 5am but work is over, I got some energy drinks in me and ready to continue this game once more. Has to be done I feel.
My advice, go slow. Savor it. The first time is irrepeatable. You'll replay it someday, then you can go faster. Now, take your time.

It's worth it.

Peace ;)

Dec 20, 2020
If eating nanas give Asami such huge breasts, let's hope she thanks Allison the same way she offered MC. Maybe then they will become permanent.

Then, "Hey, Shizuka! Try out this bread I just baked!" Never hurts to experiment a little.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes