WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Didn't we also make her cum giving her a back rub.
Couple times. But that wasn't asked ;)

Her SI joints are her weak-spot. Amelia's too. (also one of my spots too, but I don't get to have these fun orgasms like women do. First time I make a woman cum from anything other than her clitoris, I thought she was lying. Oh, I have learned so much in these last 30yrs.)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I know that, not the point I was making.

The fuck is SI joint.
"the dimples" as Thomas says ;)

Sacroiliac
Where your Sacrum (tail bone) connects with your Iliac (pelvis, hip bone)

[I wasnt giving you shit. I meant, I would have gotten into all the intimacy between them, like the clothes changing, had they asked ;) Share away... nothing stops me for sharing all kinds of unasked shit... ]

Reactions: CircaAD

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
also one of my spots too, but I don't get to have these fun orgasms like women do.
You totally can, but it will take mental and physical conditioning to separate the association of orgasm and ejaculation. However, once that door is opened, it's gonna change everything. But that's a topic for another thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Why am I an absolute Monster and find Karen to be the best girl in the game...

I'm zero into the NTR aspect of that scene (would have been 100% better for me without his existence)
There's just something about Karen that not even Annabella doesn't meet...

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

I'm zero into the NTR aspect of that scene (would have been 100% better for me without his existence)
those lips?

Same for Minnie... those fucking lips! :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: CircaAD and Crimx42

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Imma respectfully disagree with you on this one, impregnating Karen while her pissed off and hopeless husband whom she doesn't even love had to watch, was easily one of the best scenes of the game so far... and it wouldn't have been otherwise.

But hey... that's just me. :ROFLMAO:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

There's just something in how loving and devoted Karen is towards the MC, not to mention that she is one fine milf.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
What's with all the shitty reviews lately?
Did people seriously play through over twenty updates and still didn't understand what this story is all about?
Personally, I found updates 20 and 21 among the most well written and rewarding of all the story, full of crazy and funny events, but also of subtle and meaningful developments to Nana's relationship with the MC. And some not so subtle, like Cat and Shizuka's blatantly calling them out... I must be getting too old to understand this. Really? Really.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game so awesome, the more gamers love it, the more other gamers just do not understand.
Yes, there are male and female models who have it just like this,
they act totally inconsistent and get people to give them a lot of attention and many services
just by being there and getting offered all sots a atentions.

There are even movies made of such people, seems many gamers are not prepared to play a game as one of the adorned gods gift to women.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes